Thread: Voynov

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Voynov

I have him on my team (in a deep keeper league) and have been made an offer for him. Do you think he will ever play in the NHL ever again? If so, when and please specify.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Voynov

I dont think he will be back, especially if proven guilty.

Dobber Sports Guru

safe thing to do is take the offer.

i have him, it's a big pain cuz we have a salary cap and I can't even stash him like i would an IR player.

I find myself hoping him and his wife's story is true, but it's probably BS and what's more i feel a little dirty for it.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I'll let you know after he gets formally convicted and officially released from the Kings. The evidence against him is solid and his girlfriends injuries and testimony is pretty much a nail in the coffin. I don't see how Bettman will allow him to continue, but a lot will depend on whether the NHLPA will take the league to court over this to overturn the decision. We'll find out probably by summer time.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gainerama View Post
    I'll let you know after he gets formally convicted and officially released from the Kings. The evidence against him is solid and his girlfriends injuries and testimony is pretty much a nail in the coffin. I don't see how Bettman will allow him to continue, but a lot will depend on whether the NHLPA will take the league to court over this to overturn the decision. We'll find out probably by summer time.
    it doesn't seem that slam dunk. sounds like if they let her testify, she has a story that says it was accidental "ran into the door" stuff (*puke*). then the lawyers will do everything they can to push the mis-understood/translation issue, and prosecution will need all of those interviews on video. conviction has to be beyond reasonable doubt, blah blah blah. assuming he's using his money on good lawyers and assuming she is on board and ready to play up the idea that she doesn't know english...

OP, this ^ is the sorta shit you should save yourself from and take that offer.

Dobber Sports Stud

With the uncertainty of the whole situation, I'd be inclined to take what I could get for him.
    12 Team H2H (Daily) - Keep 10 + 5(Farm)
    4C/3LW/3RW/4D/3G/4Bench/3IR
    G A Pts +/- STP GWG SOG/ W Sv% GAA SHO
    Centers:
    A. Barkov (IR), C. McDavid, J. Carter, Y. Gourde(LW), N. Paul(LW), C. Stephenson
    LWs:
    F. Forsberg, J. Guentzel, A. Duclair(RW), E. Haula(C), A. Killorn
    RWs:
    N. Ehlers(LW), V. Tarasenko, F. Gaudreau(C), V. Podkolzin
    D:
    T. Chabot, C. Makar, M. Dumba, OEL, N. Schmidt
    G:
    S. Bobrovky, T. Demko, J. Gibson(IR), A. Stolarz(IR)
    Farm:
    J. Annunen, A. Kaliyev, A. Lundell, F. Lysell, M. Rossi

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Sir View Post
    With the uncertainty of the whole situation, I'd be inclined to take what I could get for him.
    This is my train of thought as well. If someone is willing to offer you something for the risk, I'd seriously look at it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Should this clear up by July 1?
    Could affect the kings free agency plans.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year