Thread: Hall, Scheifele + for Galchenyuk, Perron +

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Hall, Scheifele + for Galchenyuk, Perron +

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in 1st place holding a 60 point league and we're coming up to our trade deadline. Team and pool rules in signature. Points only, 12 keeper..

Been offered Gally, Perron and a 6th for my Hall (IR), Scheifele and my 4th.

I really want to hold onto the win and think this will certainly help, but I'm giving up on Mr. Bandaid himself. I would plan to keep at least Gally and maybe find a place for Perron if he's going to heat up a bit and stick with Pittsburgh.

Good call or am I selling Taylor waaay short?

Thanks to all,
    2012-2013 Beermargs (Points only) CHAMP
    2013-2014 Pucks, Picks & Points (Yahoo H2H) CHAMP
    2016-2017 Beermargs (Points only) CHAMP
    2019-2020 Pucks Picks and Points (Yahoo H2H) CHAMP*

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Hall, Scheifele + for Galchenyuk, Perron +

I think you're selling way short. Even if he's injured, in a limited keeper you should be able to get much better parts from a team that's out of it to guarantee you a win this year.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Hall, Scheifele + for Galchenyuk, Perron +

Shop Hall around. To secure the win, you have to trade him. But see what else is out there. Come back to this deal - which isn't bad if it helps you win - if there is nothing better out there for you
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi