I am in a 30 team dynasty league with very deep rosters. We dress 4 forward lines and 6 dmen and a goalie each week. Our rosters are anywhere from 20 to 25 players deep plus farm teams (anyone under 25 years of age is farm eligible) plus prospect lists. Players are kept on your team from when they are first drafted until they become NHL UFAs. We have a 5 round draft each summer to bring new players into the league. Anyone that was drafted in that year's draft or that has a valid NHL contract and is not yet in our league is available. We use the NHL salary cap and the AAV for players' salaries. Stats for skaters are G, A, +/-, Hits, Takeaways, Blocked Shots, PP TOI/game, PK TOI/game, Faceoffs

My team is currently in 4th place in the conference and I am looking to make a change to my team. The team I made an offer to is currently in 9th in the conference, 2 points out of 8th. The top 8 teams in each conference make the playoffs. The offer I made was

Artem Anisimov and a 4th round pick (give) for Jacob Silfverberg (receive)

I thought this was a very fair offer that would help both teams since he is very weak at center (Chris Kelly and Maxim Lapierre are his 2nd and 3rd centers). I gave him the draft pick to account for the salary/age difference. In terms of production, both players are pretty similar but I liked the move because I like Silfverberg's potential. The other GM rejected the offer because he does not want to move Silfverberg. That's completely understandable. Then he made me a counter offer and this is why I am venting. His counter offer was:

Brian Lashoff, Victor Stalberg, Mario Lucia (Wild prospect) and a 4th round pick
for
Artem Anisimov and Chris Tanev

How would you respond?