Thread: Defensemen chances in 08-09

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Defensemen chances in 08-09

I have the following players on my prospect roster and would like to know what the chances are that they see NHL time this year within the next three years...

I have a fairly solid D core and would be interested in moving a few pieces if I was confident that my prospects were going to see NHL time within the next two to three years...

thoughts?

B. Salcido, ANA
    N. Ross, PHX
    P. Harrold, LAK
    S. Lepisto, WSH

thanks in advance
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Salcido will see a few callups this year and then when Niedermayer retires, that\'s virtually guaranteed as Salcido\'s spot in the top 6.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Looks like Harrold is pegged for full time with the Kings this year - certainly alot of optimism around him also being a fairly decent contributor.

Dobber Sports Sage

I think Salcido would be the best out of the bunch. I\'d trade Harrold right now. LA is going to have a deep blueline and I don\'t see him being ahead of JJ, Doughty, and Hickey in the future. Harrold\'s hype is high so I\'d package him with another defenseman you have and maybe go for a young guy who is making an impact right now? Someone like Coburn or Weber comes to mind.