Thread: A couple of player questions

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default A couple of player questions

Since I do not get to watch Derin Brassard NYR-C play anyone have some good info on this guy?. I know he plays top line wih Nash and Zucs but is he worth dropping Tyler Bozak for?. The other concern is Ryan Callahan TB I traded in two leagues to get this guy she he be sitting for now since he has been bumped to the third line? and in Drouin worth picking up he is available in two of my leagues. We count G A +- PIM PPP SOG thanks for helping!!

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: A couple of player questions

To answer your questions, if it were me I'd keep Bozak and Callahan. Bozak is having a career year and Drouin is being eased into the line-up.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

You might consider dropping Callahan for Brassard.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Trading for Callahan was buying high. He was on the first line with Stamkos, on a team that changes it's lines every week. It was a matter of time before Callahan came back down to earth

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    You might consider dropping Callahan for Brassard.
    This is the route I would suggest as well. To me Bozak and Brassard are the two best options of the four you listed. In a one-year league let someone else worry about Drouin and his inevitable ups and downs as a rookie. Callahan has been great but he seemingly does not have as firm a grip on quality minutes as Brassard does. Bozak is the best option of the bunch so I definitely would not drop him.

Dobber Sports Pro

Derin Brassard !!!! lol
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.