Thread: My Perry+Rinne for MacK+Hedman

Dobber Sports Ace

Default My Perry+Rinne for MacK+Hedman

Been in talks with the MacK and Hedman owner for a little and this is what I've come up with after a little deliberating. I'm very strong on the wing (Ovechkin, Malkin, Kane, Backes, Vrbata all RW elig) and very strong in net (Lehtonen, Schneider, Kuemper). Trying to go after some young elite talent. I have a good group of guys in the 27-32 range and want to get a little young and want to get these two before it's impossible. Just wanted to pool the Dobber geniuses and see. With my depth at RW and G does it make sense to get these two for the price?

Thanks and rep to thoughtful answers.
    Main Squad: H2H Multicat Points
    10 Team 16 Keepers

G:3 A:2 +/-:1 PPP:0.5 PIM:0.25 Shot:0.2 Hit:0.2 Block:0.2
    W:3 SV:0.2 GA:-1 SO:3

3C 3LW 3RW 5D 2G 5 BENCH 2IR

C: Crosby, Malkin, Giroux, Getzlaf, Barkov
    LW: Ovechkin, Benn, Landeskog, E. Kane
    RW: Kessel, Perry, Hudler, Atkinson
    D: Letang, Carlson, Yandle, Rielly, Leddy
    G: Schneider, Rask, Anderson

Prospects (5)
    Vasilevski Burakovsky Bjorkstrand Dvorak Chychrun

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: My Perry+Rinne for MacK+Hedman

It's an overpayment, but with your depth, I'm not all that unhappy with the deal. Hedmen's peripherals should make up for Perry's, MacK could end up being the best player in the deal, and you already have 3 starters so losing Rinne is not a very big hit at all, especially in H2H. I actually really like this deal given your team.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I don't like it. Your team is in good shape to compete, and I don't see how this helps you this year or next.

In a goal-weighted league and one that also counts +/-, Perry is a great own and I'd prefer him to Mack for a couple years. And in your league a volume starter on a team that wins is huge. I'd stand pat.

The Magnificent One

id also hold off. I was trying to get mack using lundy so I know the drive to get him but with goals being more valuable losing perry is a huge blow. and rine I think is looking very good.

id rather move Lehtonen instead of rinne. his injuries are just more frequent.

why not try Thornton and lehtonen first before you pffer rinne and perry. always start lower on an offer.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi