Thread: Batman Arkham Knight trailer...

Dobber Sports Star

Default Batman Arkham Knight trailer...

Super excited to see what they can get out of the "next gen" consoles. Trailer looks sick, especially if you watch in HD. I will probably play on my PC, though. Gamers, rejoice.

Rylant

I...am your father.

Default Re: Batman Arkham Knight trailer...

I'm not really a gamer, but I have to say that looks awesome
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I'm no gamer, but I need to get a roof hatch in my truck so I can get in and out of my vehicle like he does. Makes for more dramatic entrances after picking up milk and eggs.

The game itself looks very cool. Here's another clip...(I want that car)

@SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Ace

Here, take my money!!

this looks pretty epic
    Not THAT hairy, honest!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Have to say that the Batmobile combat looks really simplistic and boring. Looks fun to speed around in but when it gets to the combat it's just strafe, shoot once, strafe, shoot once, etc. I'm sure there will be some harder encounters but honestly that part of the game looks more annoying than entertaining. Here's hoping I'm wrong when we get to actually play the game.

Dobber Sports Wizard

I'm old enough that I've seen the evolution of the game console all the way from the original pong games of the '70's all the way to these next gen systems and it just blows my mind. This isn't really my kind of game but man that looks sick!

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
    I'm old enough that I've seen the evolution of the game console all the way from the original pong games of the '70's all the way to these next gen systems and it just blows my mind. This isn't really my kind of game but man that looks sick!
    I'm from the same generation as NWO, and I remember Pong too. While this game looks like it is cutting edge when it comes to graphics, I would probably get sick from all the fast moving motion and not be able to play this for any length of time. I kid you not!

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy View Post
    Have to say that the Batmobile combat looks really simplistic and boring. Looks fun to speed around in but when it gets to the combat it's just strafe, shoot once, strafe, shoot once, etc. I'm sure there will be some harder encounters but honestly that part of the game looks more annoying than entertaining. Here's hoping I'm wrong when we get to actually play the game.
    You're talkin' to a guy whose last experience with gaming was DOOM2 marathons. Strafing is all I know...lol
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Guru

I always laugh at movies (and in this trailer), how the bad guys will shoot at cops, but when BatMan is there, they attack him with their fists. The guy's right in front of you. Just shoot him!

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid