Thread: S. Bennet for Burakovsky

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default S. Bennet for Burakovsky

It's a 14 teams, total keeper, h2h points league with goals, assists, ppg, gwg, +/-, hits, blocked shots and pims make you lose points.
    I'm not a contender this year but I'd like to fight for a playoff spot starting next year.

I maybe could get S. Bennet for my Burakovsky, would this be a good move?

Thanks in advance!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: S. Bennet for Burakovsky

I think 4 years down the road both these kids are going to be top 25 players question is, which will be the more valuable...

Next year i believe Bennett will be making the team no sweat along with Porier and the already established young company. Hartley has got those kids going with a great work ethic and system. Flames will have a nice improvement of strength and confidence built on this years already successful go. I see Bennett centering a second line with Porier and another skilly winger, a line that will more than likely amass for close to the majority share of points and penalty minutes..

2018 projection for Bennett: 30-45-70-0-55

Burakovsky, already making a top six case now, will be more matured in 2018 than Bennett and playing with an aging Ovechkin and Backstrom i believe he is in line to be the Caps number one center and is certainly capable of a point per game clip. I see Burakovsky with a better point total down the line but a not so good peripheral stat line.

2018 projection for Burakovsky: 30-45-75--5-10

If i were planning on contending next year or the year after i would keep Burakovsky, i see his progression accelerating as the season goes on. He seems to be one of those 'no mind' skilly guys who will do nothing but improve on his game until he reaches his full ceiling. Bennett would be the keep for me only if i was rebuilding for a few years.

Looking forward to hearing more opinion on this.