Thread: FX canada

Dobber Sports Master

Default FX canada

so I have bell t.v and they finally added FX canada and i'm wondering what all the fuss is about .

I skim through the guide and all I see is reruns of past season sitcoms , da vinci inquest etc..

I set the dvr to record american horror story which looks interesting .

What am I missing that makes this channel supposedly great ?(aside from sat night hockey amd american horror story)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: FX canada

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    so I have bell t.v and they finally added FX canada and i'm wondering what all the fuss is about .

I skim through the guide and all I see is reruns of past season sitcoms , da vinci inquest etc..

I set the dvr to record american horror story which looks interesting .

What am I missing that makes this channel supposedly great ?(aside from sat night hockey amd american horror story)
    I don't see why anyone would pay for cable any more when there are so many other better options.

Dobber Sports Star

FX has definitely put out some good stuff over the years. Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Archer, The League, Rescue Me, The Shield, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are all FX Series. I would say that FX is not on the same level as HBO, but I would definitely put it in the same league as AMC and Showtime.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Wizard

As far as cable channels go, FX is one of, if not the best. Some great shows on that channel over the years. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a must watch. As well as The League seeing as we're all fantasy sports nuts.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Master

thanks tony and rylant .