Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Bcpl 14/15

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Bcpl 14/15

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    May I suggest keeping 7-8 guys from our current roster, and redrafting only the guys available from the inactive teams and/or guys who have been dropped. I don't have a ton of talent, but I am a big JT fan, and I currently have him. It also ticks me off that I drafted a great young gun like Nichushkin, and haven't really had him at all this year in my lineup.

Just an idea.
    I really like the idea of at least keeping a few guys. I love my team, particularly my prospects. I'd go for keeping anywhere from the 5-8 player range and at least one prospect.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Bcpl 14/15

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    May I suggest keeping 7-8 guys from our current roster, and redrafting only the guys available from the inactive teams and/or guys who have been dropped.
    It's fine with me. The only problem, there could be some elite players from the inactive teams available in the draft and a lucky Crosby owner could potentially draft Stamkos or Ovie (let's pretend these are the top players in our league... not saying they are... you know what I mean). But it's just the details...

Anyway, so nice to see there's a discussion about the future of this league. I would like this league to continue past this year, as I definitely want to be a part of a keeper league with active managers. I have been keeping my lines updated but that's about it. I recently discussed a potential deal with The Bottlenecker, where my decision to accept/reject a proposal was based on this being a keeper or one year league. Hopefully we can make this work.