Thread: Free Premium Fantrax Dynasty League Openings, Draft Your Own Team! Intriguing yet simplified scoring as well!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Free Premium Fantrax Dynasty League Openings, Draft Your Own Team! Intriguing yet simplified scoring as well!

I have a Lifetime Premium Membership on my Fantrax account (they offered that a few years ago briefly and I grabbed it) so I can have one free Fantrax Premium League every year. I want to start up a twelve team (including myself) Dynasty league with these settings (just the most important ones listed, to save space):

Name: Lifetime Hockey League
    Scoring: H2H points-based, weekly
    Draft: Live Online, two minute pick limits. Serpentine draft

Rosters

16 Active, 6 Reserves/Bench, 2 IR - Pros
    10 Minors slots
    82 NHL GP or less for Skaters Minors eligibility, 41 NHL GP or less for Goalies Minors eligibility
    8 Active Forwards, 6 Active D, 2 Active G (3 G limit Max, not including Minors)

Scoring

Assists (D): 4 points
    Assists (F): 3 points
    Goals (D): 5.5 points
    Goals (F): 4 points
    PIM: .25 points
    SOG: .5 points
    STP: 1 point

Saves: .1 points
    Shutouts: 10 points
    Wins: 10 points

Other notes: League trade vetoes require 7 out of 12 votes, but as commissioner I reserve discretionary decisions for extreme circumstances (such as owner inactivity, for instance). Also, there is draft pick trading in this league.

Since I've done this before, I know Minors drafting takes a long time to do if it's not done the same time as the pros draft. Therefore, the Minors draft might take place at the beginning of the season, but it shouldn't be a problem considering it's just Minors so it's affordable to do it late. Minors draft will be in the inverse order of the pros draft but will still be a snaking draft.

Reasons why you should join this league specifically

-Free Fantrax Premium League for life! Who else is offering that?

-Draft your own team as you want it!

-Simple scoring system yet weighted to balance out value between Forwards, D, and Goalies!

-Draft pick trading function!

-A commissioner who is experiences with commissioning and Fantrax!

-It's fantasy hockey!

If you're interested in the league e-mail me at [email protected] or private message me here and if you want an overview of the league I have a link placed at the bottom for the league link. Thanks for your time.

http://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/home....vrj28di0abyvpx

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Free Premium Fantrax Dynasty League Openings, Draft Your Own Team! Intriguing yet simplified scoring as well!

League is over half full! Trying to fill the league and start the draft by this upcoming weekend. Where else will you find a free Premium league (for life) with minors, draft picks, and the ability to draft your own team from the start? Come take this opportunity and help me out. =P

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Free Premium Fantrax Dynasty League Openings, Draft Your Own Team! Intriguing yet simplified scoring as well!

Need one more good owner. Come on, you can be my hero here. Join up on a free Premium league while you can.