Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jersey Designs for Expansion Teams

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Jersey Designs for Expansion Teams

That first Nordiques logo is awesome.

The rest.... Meh to ick.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...your-favourite

An assumption that may be a bit harsh Dakkster. The above thread was started by glorybe on August 6th when he posted a poll with all of the designs he completed. This thread was started the same day vitun joined the site as a member. There is actually a post from vitun in that thread on August 8th, so it makes sense that VT could recall these threads.

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...orkshop/page14

The ongoing thread above started by glorybe in July, which unveiled the designs one by one, didn't actually stop until August 7th. I know this because I was very active in both threads and was lucky enough to have glory draw my team for one of his logos (which I'm now using for all of the teams in my CBS leagues). If you read this, thanks again glorybe.

Anyways, the point is, there is overlap in the chronology of both threads that correlate with VT joining Dobber. Even if it's a second account, who cares, VT has proven to be a great addition up to this point. Relax Grammar Guy...
    It's obvious to everyone but you that it's a sock puppet account. And what does grammar have to do with this? Really necessary comment there, bub.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    It's obvious to everyone but you that it's a sock puppet account. And what does grammar have to do with this? Really necessary comment there, bub.
    I am always entertained when mcgoo is around and he calls somebody bub or bubs.

If it's a sock puppet account, so be it. Why not just PM the guy and ask him rather than getting on your high horse with a public post.

Dakkster's Theory: Dobber = vitun?

Anyways you remind me of that Sentium "guy" that used to frequent the site.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    It is? I've never even thought about it... Too much time on your hands there, bub?

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak

Dobber Sports Wizard

Ok, really though....the mystery is going to drive me insane!
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Ok, really though....the mystery is going to drive me insane!
    Dakkster is Vitun?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by vitun-tyhmä View Post
    This made me think of Glorybe's great designs thread from a couple weeks ago.

Fan art and concepts for the new rumored expansion franchises. I really like the Nordiques designs

http://www.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx...deas&id=460549
    Pretty kickass to see some references to my thread popping up a month later! Much appreciated

Thought I'd pipe in on this thread, cause well I love this sort of shit.

The two Quebec Nordiques concepts were very well thought out. They spent some time researching the area for sure. The Snowy Owl is the province bird of Quebec, and implementing that into the logo is a no brainer since it represents the province, winter, and is a fierce hunter that really hasnt been used in any substantial way in sports team branding. Well done!

I prefer this one over the top one, since tying in the old Nordiques branding is something I think should be included.

I've noticed Christian has done quite a bit of tweaking to get this great concept, so great stuff sticking with it Mr. Legault!
    WHL (24-Team Daily H2H)
    Weighted Scoring: G(1),A(1),PPP(0.5),+/-(0.25), SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK(all 0.05), FOW-C(0.01)

Braham Pietasters
    C(3): Barkov, Seguin, N.Schmaltz
    LW(3): Gaudreau, Pacioretty, Hinostroza
    RW(3): Radulov, Mantha, Dadonov
    F(3): Bailey, Thornton, Vanek
    D(6): Josi, Jones, Krug, Leddy, Ellis, Miller
    G(1): Bishop (Sparks)
    Bench: T. Wilson (RW), Boyle (C), Pirri (C), Boyd (C)
    Farm: Myers (D), Husso (G), Soderstrom (G), Petersen (G), Anderson-Dolan (C), Pilut (D), Capobianco (D), Aho (D)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Also just to add, whoever posted the name for Las Vegas to be:

The Las Vegas Knights, is a genius.
    WHL (24-Team Daily H2H)
    Weighted Scoring: G(1),A(1),PPP(0.5),+/-(0.25), SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK(all 0.05), FOW-C(0.01)

Braham Pietasters
    C(3): Barkov, Seguin, N.Schmaltz
    LW(3): Gaudreau, Pacioretty, Hinostroza
    RW(3): Radulov, Mantha, Dadonov
    F(3): Bailey, Thornton, Vanek
    D(6): Josi, Jones, Krug, Leddy, Ellis, Miller
    G(1): Bishop (Sparks)
    Bench: T. Wilson (RW), Boyle (C), Pirri (C), Boyd (C)
    Farm: Myers (D), Husso (G), Soderstrom (G), Petersen (G), Anderson-Dolan (C), Pilut (D), Capobianco (D), Aho (D)