Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade advice please (REP)

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Trade advice please (REP)

I can start 4 Cs, and having Crosby/Kopitar/Backstrom and Couture is just too damn good to mess with. It is the central pillar of my domination. I appreciate all of the input and will REP everyone as much as the Rep Nazi will allow. Thanks so much for your thoughtful commentary, it is what makes this place one of a kind.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    I guess I look at it does he need Scheifele? His team is plenty young and his centers are stacked. If there is a chance he can make his team team even margionally better why not go for it. Its built to dominate the next 3 years at least.

In deal two could you send back Scheifele for an upgrade of Stastney?
    I like this scenerio, see if he will upgrade Stastny if you include Schiefs.
    If not then I would stand pat as the opportunity cost of losing Schiefs or Toffoli isn't worth it unless you make a 2 for 1 upgrade trade
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I can start 4 Cs, and having Crosby/Kopitar/Backstrom and Couture is just too damn good to mess with. It is the central pillar of my domination. I appreciate all of the input and will REP everyone as much as the Rep Nazi will allow. Thanks so much for your thoughtful commentary, it is what makes this place one of a kind.
    Wow a start four and your fourth guys a 70 point center, yeah I would probably stand pat. With that being said if you can package Schiefele for something better then Stastney that would change my vote.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

The Great One

Just wanted to weigh in.

Need the specific cats but if there are hits/pims- Lucic becomes a monster- arguably as good an asset as Couture (especially with LW being significantly harder to fill)- debatable but bear with me. There is a legitimate case to be made here though. With Stastny as a 4th and an able bodies Scheif being able to step in when there is an injury or if he explodes this year you are taking at best a modest hit at the center ice position. Your upgrade at LW is absolutely monstrous though. In terms of the actual points generated in your active lineup- Lucic over Schenn is HUGE. It means dropping Toffoli- but with that stack of keepers Im not sure thats a net loss for you.

I generally dont advocate moving the best player but you have to look at team needs. In a keep 18- depth will consistently win championships. In terms of active lineup it comes down to Stastny<Couture and Schenn<<<<<Lucic.

Standing pat will not kill you- but this is actually a trade I d really consider. If you can capitalize on Coutures big season and big name status- with a high end draft pick- or an upgrade or two- I think you're setting yourself up for another win this year. My two cents.