Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky Horror Roto Show 2014/15

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Rocky Horror Roto Show 2014/15

Yes. Beauty.
    This was what I was hoping to see.
    12 of 48 possible points in goalie cats.
    Well shit, might as well just hope for a good first game and lock in my 26 points and go home.

Thanks temek! (some REP for your efforts with posting info!!!... oh, and pretty good draft too... centers aside.)

Looks like 1 shutout and then a solid season from my forwards could put me in the top 3 haha!
    Rep for the standings, definitely know my goalies could be a problem but honestly had Holtby and Anderson as potential massive bounce-backs!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I was excited to see lots of waiver moves from last night.
    But alas... just me... and a couple of early morning moves (but not waiver claims).
    You guys must really like your late-round picks.

I tossed my 3rd last round pick (Gaudreau) and my last round pick (Neil) back into the pool. Have at 'em.
    I was a bit worried about my LW depth, considering I may not start Drouin (my LW2) until I see how many minutes he'll be good for.

Got a nice flexibility snag in Pascal Dupuis (LW/RW), who seems to be skating, and would be a delightful treat if he lines up with Kunitz-Crosby.

And... I love this... Boone Jenner!
    Boone who?
    Oh... 212 hits in 72 games played last year... Boone Jenner.
    And in just 14min of ice-time per game... Boone Jenner.
    C/LW eligible guy being shifted back to his natural center position... Boone Jenner.
    Where he was dubbed a top face-off prospect... Boone Jenner.
    Farm-Boy-Work-Ethic... Boone Jenner.
    I'm talking future handsomest-man-in-hockey... BOONE JENNER!

You guys might as well just fold and hand me and Boone Jenner the title.

Dobber Sports Stud

Boone Jenner is a nice pick up. He is the only guy I had on my watch list, which now has no one on it!! Looks remarkably like my draft list going into round 6.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    I was excited to see lots of waiver moves from last night.
    But alas... just me... and a couple of early morning moves (but not waiver claims).

I tossed my 3rd last round pick (Gaudreau) and my last round pick (Neil) back into the pool. Have at 'em.
    I was a bit worried about my LW depth, considering I may not start Drouin (my LW2) until I see how many minutes he'll be good for.

Got a nice flexibility snag in Pascal Dupuis (LW/RW), who seems to be skating, and would be a delightful treat if he lines up with Kunitz-Crosby.

Boone who?
    C/LW eligible guy being shifted back to his natural center position... Boone Jenner.

Yawn.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Yawn.

I'm super excited for this league.
    I also thought I was in serious trouble with wasting starts with drafting 4C only guys in my first 4 rounds.
    Through November 14th, I found out (thanks to Same Night Tool) that they have just ONE conflict where all 4 play.
    Woo-hoo.
    In fact, Boston (Bergeron) is the best case compliment to the other three teams (TB, WAS, LA).

The fantasy hockey gods are showing me some love to start the year.
    (Unlike last year where they went an injured my 9th & 10th round picks, Gagner & Vokoun, on back-to-back days after the draft!)

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I'm super excited for this league.
    I also thought I was in serious trouble with wasting starts with drafting 4C only guys in my first 4 rounds.
    Through November 14th, I found out (thanks to Same Night Tool) that they have just ONE conflict where all 4 play.
    Woo-hoo.
    In fact, Boston (Bergeron) is the best case compliment to the other three teams (TB, WAS, LA).

The fantasy hockey gods are showing me some love to start the year.
    (Unlike last year where they went an injured my 9th & 10th round picks, Gagner & Vokoun, on back-to-back days after the draft!)

That is so cool - you are actually going to be able to get in 327 games played at center. We should just give up now, because the rest of us only get to play 246 games at that position.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Don't want to go down as an ingrate, Mike. Thanks for the minor bump in waiver position. You could have had those guys for free, but no, you wanted to spread a little cheer - whatta guy!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Boone who?

lol, serious man crush alert!

I tried something new for the draft and don't feel good about the results. However, I don't hate the results. I am so loving the last place prediction. I don't think I've ever finished in last place in a hockey pool. Now I know I've never been in a pool with so many experts, oh wait, yes I have...this is going to be fun!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    lol, serious man crush alert!

I tried something new for the draft and don't feel good about the results. However, I don't hate the results. I am so loving the last place prediction. I don't think I've ever finished in last place in a hockey pool. Now I know I've never been in a pool with so many experts, oh wait, yes I have...this is going to be fun!
    Atta boy, Russ. You sound just like Ryan Ma the first two years of the league - he did what you can, scramble to the middle of the pack. I'm rooting for you, pal - well sort of, maybe just a little, huh.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Atta boy, Russ. You sound just like Ryan Ma the first two years of the league - he did what you can, scramble to the middle of the pack. I'm rooting for you, pal - well sort of, maybe just a little, huh.
    lol, scramble to the middle of the pack!!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    lol, scramble to the middle of the pack!!
    I don't tend to trash talk but reconnecting with my long lost fantasy hockey soul mate seems to be bringing it out of me, Russ. Really happy that you, Pete and Trevor have joined the league - I can already feel it to be more competitive - not alot fell off the draft table.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

You know the league is going to be competitive when Michael Hutchinson, Al Montoya, and Justin Peters were just grabbed off the wire.
    I don't think we had this kind of league goalie depth taken last year with 14 teams!!!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

You know the league is going to be competitive when Michael Hutchinson, Al Montoya, and Justin Peters were just grabbed off the wire.
    I don't think we had this kind of league goalie depth taken last year with 14 teams!!!
    We did but not nearly this early. Around about mid to late November as I remember was when guys started really getting the joke.

Dobber Sports Stud

Damn you Malkin!!!!!