Thread: team audit pls :)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default team audit pls :)

youthful team but think i have what it takes to take it down. i placed 4th last season with terrible goalie stats. i now have great goalie depth it seems with gibson and kuemper options. also if guys like toffoli, silfv and nino and crapupov take off i should be sitting pretty? any pieces anyone think im missing? stats n team in sig~ thanks ahead of time.
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Dfnse: Deangelo, Fox, Hronek, Ristolainen, Giordano, Letang

Goalie: Samsonov, Binnington

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

12-team Keeper. Rotisserie.
    G,A,+/-,Hits,Blks,Pim,Sog,PPP,HT,SHPTS,W,Spct,Gaa,SO,Svs

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: team audit pls :)

Great team, tons of youth. Even if you don't win this year you will compete for many years to come, just keep making smart moves with those assets, anytime someone exceeds expecations, see what you can get for them
    14 team H2H fantasy points league
    G=3 A=2 PPP=1.5 PIM/Hits/BS=0.25
    W=4 SO=6 GA=-1.25 SV=0.15

Dobber Sports Master

I don't have a ton of confidence in Nińo Neidereiter. I would try to upgrade while you can and while people can still remember El Nino's decent playoffs.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    I don't have a ton of confidence in Nińo Neidereiter. I would try to upgrade while you can and while people can still remember El Nino's decent playoffs.
    Personally I love what Nino brings to the table, especially in a league counting hits. Kids got the talent to boot too.

Nino's just entering his 3rd NHL season - I know, it seems like so many more, but it's not! I seem to remember another high pick from 2010 recently taking off in his 3rd season. Hell, they may have even played together for the Portland Winterhawks... What was his name... Ryan Johnson? Rain Johansen? I dunno I forget.

Dobber Sports Master

I sense some sarcasm on your part. LOL!

I think you can upgrade on Nińo, even sell him high given how well he did in last year's playoffs. Hey, maybe he does well and becomes a decent player, but why not trade him for someone who is already there and guarantees you the points, hits and PIM that you want/need.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Novice

Coming from a guy who has a creepily similar team as yours, stay on course, and be patient.

I had the exact goaltender problem last year and I traded Patrick Kane for Bernier, Huberdeau, Vasilevsky and a 1st (Draisatl)

Holtby is great, he will definitely bounce back and flourish on a Trotz team. However, Schneider is a great goaltender, on a downward spiraling team. But you have the 2 best goaltender prospects in the world in Gibson and Vasilevsky.

You have a lot of Edmonton forwards (like me), which hurt last year, but it wont for long. So my overall suggestion is to stick tight, if it doesn't happen this year, it will happen soon.
    9 Team, Pts only, 50 man, $110 mill salary, keep all - G, A, +/-, PIM, HITS, BLK, PPP, GHHT. GA, WINS, LOSS, SV, SO

F - E. Malkin, T. Hall, J. Tavares, C. McDavid, J. Eichel, N. MacKinnon, E. Kane, B. Schenn, L. Draisaitl, D. Larkin, T. Bertuzzi, N. Kadri, JG. Pageau, J. Virtanen, N. Hischier, B. Rust, Z. Hyman, W. Nylander, N. Patrick

D - A. Pietrangelo, T. Barrie, T. Krug, T. DeAngelo, Mo. Riley, K. Shattenkirk, S. Theodore, B. Burns, J. Muzzin

G - F. Andersen, A. Vasilevskiy, MA. Fleury, S. Bobrovsky

Farm - C. Caufield, D. Cozens, N. Gusev, A. Kaliyev, J. Kyrou, C. Mittlestadt, O. Wahlstrom, E. Brannstrom, F. Horonek, R. Sandin, I. Samsonov, J. Woll

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by The Bottlenecker View Post
    I sense some sarcasm on your part. LOL!

I think you can upgrade on Nińo, even sell him high given how well he did in last year's playoffs. Hey, maybe he does well and becomes a decent player, but why not trade him for someone who is already there and guarantees you the points, hits and PIM that you want/need.
    Just giving you a hard time I'm hoping he can build off of the playoffs and it was more than just a flash in the pan.

That being said, it's always worth it to listen to offer on any player. Every player has their price so maybe there is a sweet deal to be had for Nino.

I guess I was just saying not to give him away, cause crazier things have happened!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Your goalie stats should improve this year with Schneider now holding the torch and Holtby anointed as the starter despite a below average season.

Dobber Sports Titan

This is a competing now, and competing later team. The only way you will lose is if Seguin and Benn go cold during a playoff week (or an injury). I’d suggest getting rid of RNH. He’s too small to play as a 1st line center in the West. I feel like he’s Tom Hardy at the end of “The Fighter”. Keeps saying “come on! I’ll take you!” while swiping the air with one arm. Once the German gets ready (draisitl or whatever) he’ll take 1st line role and RNH will be bumped back hopefully. The talent level of Draisitl and RNH are not the same, but going up against the Thortons, Kopitars, Getzlafs,
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

appreciate the input guys, i agree nino is one of my weaker links but has breakout potential and he did hit alot of different cats last season when i used him in spot starts. plus i have a few breakout candidates that can fill that spot if hes not performing. rnh is someone i am trying to package up and trade but i dont feel any of the offers ive had gives me the value of a first overall pick only three years ago . possibly a nichuskin + deal for him but then im packing alot of dallas. maybe a ryan johansen + would be a better target. also crosbys owner has offered him for any combo of two of either benn seguin jt or hall. thinking that could hurt my depth so didnt pull the trigger.
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by ridethesnow View Post
    appreciate the input guys, i agree nino is one of my weaker links but has breakout potential and he did hit alot of different cats last season when i used him in spot starts. plus i have a few breakout candidates that can fill that spot if hes not performing. rnh is someone i am trying to package up and trade but i dont feel any of the offers ive had gives me the value of a first overall pick only three years ago . possibly a nichuskin + deal for him but then im packing alot of dallas. maybe a ryan johansen + would be a better target. also crosbys owner has offered him for any combo of two of either benn seguin jt or hall. thinking that could hurt my depth so didnt pull the trigger.
    Johansen would be a good guy to target for sure. Just be careful not to underestimate RNH, there's a reason he was the #1 pick, they just never put him in a very good situation to succeed but that's going to change pretty soon and the points will come
    14 team H2H fantasy points league
    G=3 A=2 PPP=1.5 PIM/Hits/BS=0.25
    W=4 SO=6 GA=-1.25 SV=0.15

srry for the duplicate. phones being stooooopid

Dobber Sports Padawan

You should do better than 4th with this lineup, you should be in the finals. Don't do a thing other than maybe replace Neiddereiter with one of your reserves. Pretty sure without the injury to Tavares you would have been close.