Poll: Do you use veto vote for trades? If so how many to veto?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Veto votes in your leagues?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Veto votes in your leagues?

In Dynasty Leagues there should be a great set of rules to turnover rosters and create imbalances so that even a bad owner can make some mistakes and eventually (within a couple seasons) recover from their mistakes. That way you don't need a veto setup in place.

In one year league let guys screw each other over as much as they want as long as its not blatant cheating.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Hate vetoes.......hate them. Yep Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate them.

Banned

I agree with the OP, if you're in a league with people you don't know from a Jack then you have to have some kind of system to keep it on the level.
    Same thing when you're starting a league actually, there are lots of scammers out there that will take advantage if you provide the opportunity.
    What I've found in my leagues is that you can start out with a veto system until everyone gets to know one another and then do away with it, but it never hurts to have a failsafe for public leagues or with people who are strangers. I've been in several leagues with this kind of system in place where it's never even come close to being used so it's often a moot point anyway

Dobber Sports Wizard

Hate them.