Updated a few posts down.
Wanted to get some opinions on the team I've been working on for the last 2 years. Am I'm going in the right direction and have I built a good team to compete in about 3 years or 4 years? I've traded away various veteran players for youth and acquired additional first round picks to pick future stars.
10 player keeper league 13 teams 3C 3LW 3RW 5D 2G 2Bench total 18 spots, draft 8 each year. Points only league Goalie points= 3-shut out 2-win 1-ot loss.
Picks in the first 2 rounds - I have the 4th overall pick, 15th and 20th, 23rd, Looking to acquire Kuznetsov with the 4th to probably replace vanek as a keeper, Gibson and Allen with the next 2 to replace Miller and open to suggestions for the 23rd maybe Granlund if available. Also considering Tarasenko.
1. Tavares - Traded my Getzlaf at the deadline for Tavares and picks 15/39
2. Mackinnon - drafted 1st over all last year
3. Drouin - drafted 3rd overall last year
4. Vanek - still trying to trade him. Had him for years.
5. Nichuskin - Picked up off waivers last year.
6. Yakupov - drafted 2 years ago.
7. Pietrangelo - Traded my Markov and Semin at the deadline 2 seasons ago for him and picks.
8. Shattenkirk - Traded Green and Couture at the deadline 2 season ago for him and picks
9. Miller - Looking to trade him and replace him with Gibson or Allen in the draft this year.
10. Bernier - Picked up off the waiver wire after trade to Toronto to replace Kipper at the time.