Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: So all the hype about Nyquist..

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: So all the hype about Nyquist..

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Dats has a 0.944PPG over the last 3 yrs and Zetterberg has a 0.95PPG over the last 3 yrs. They may not get 75 points each this yr, but I still say this team is led by them.

Tatar is a forward, so I don’t know if you get what the term “backend” means (defenseman).
    as for 'backend' its all context. clearly im aware ta'supa'star is a forward

and please clarify to me and all others why the PAST is relevant to the future when it comes to AGING superstars? st louis..zett..dats...there best days are behind them now so NO their past ppg means squat. seriously...did you just bring up dats ppg and zetts ppg from past 3 years???????????????????????????????

dats and zetts may still lead this team in the dressing room as 'leaders' but on the ice? nope. its a youngmans game in the NHL now and Gus is DETS new torch bearer

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Dats has a 0.944PPG over the last 3 yrs and Zetterberg has a 0.95PPG over the last 3 yrs. They may not get 75 points each this yr, but I still say this team is led by them.

Tatar is a forward, so I don’t know if you get what the term “backend” means (defenseman).
    Ahhhhh, you bit. Never go full bite.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    It does not include pre season and playoffs, just regular season. It's just a fun bet; if Gus scores 29 goals in 58 games and I lose ten bucks I don't really care cause I will have reaped many other rewards in my dynasty leagues
    Just a fun little bet indeed. Will make his goal totals a lot more interesting this year thats for sure.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    as for 'backend' its all context. clearly im aware ta'supa'star is a forward

and please clarify to me and all others why the PAST is relevant to the future when it comes to AGING superstars? st louis..zett..dats...there best days are behind them now so NO their past ppg means squat. seriously...did you just bring up dats ppg and zetts ppg from past 3 years???????????????????????????????

dats and zetts may still lead this team in the dressing room as 'leaders' but on the ice? nope. its a youngmans game in the NHL now and Gus is DETS new torch bearer

Um, have you seen Datsyuk play before? Even at 36 he's still one of the most amazing players in the game. I don't think Nyquist and Tatar are "quite" ready to take over yet.
    But I do think they'll both have career seasons this year
    12 Team Yahoo H2H
    G A PIM +/- PPP SHP HITS GWG
    W GAA S% SO
    C: Tavares,Giroux,Kopitar,Stepan
    LW: Benn, Kunitz, Lupul, Elias
    RW: Eberle, Wheeler, Hornqvist
    D: Giordano, Yandle, Barrie, Carlson, Zidlicky
    G: Niemi, Bishop

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    Um, have you seen Datsyuk play before? Even at 36 he's still one of the most amazing players in the game. I don't think Nyquist and Tatar are "quite" ready to take over yet.
    But I do think they'll both have career seasons this year
    Dats is indeed amazing. his body is breaking down. it happens to all the greats. Zetts is already fully broken down.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    lets keep this simple.

if ANYONE thinks this year 14/15 DET team is going to be led by old Dats and broken down ZETTS....your CRAZY

this team will be led by Gus WITH zetts and dats contributing. TATAR will shore up the scoring on the backend.

DETS top 2 goalscorers this season will be Gus and TA'supa'STAR

** i heard old mold alfie wants back for another year!!!!

thanks for the memories alf...now...go away already...go play for frolunda in sweden
    That's nonsense, what are you some kind of Red Wings fanatic?

I don't dispute that the young guys are going to take a big step forward this year, but it's still very much Dats and Zetts team.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanek! at the Disco View Post

I don't dispute that the young guys are going to take a big step forward this year, but it's still very much Dats and Zetts team.
    LOL Vanek, you are new to these waters. Let TQM lie. For entertainment purposes only.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    LOL Vanek, you are new to these waters. Let TQM lie. For entertainment purposes only.
    Shhhhh, I want to see where this goes.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Shhhhh, I want to see where this goes.
    I've never laughed so hard on this site as I am now. Sooo funny. You couldn't write this script any better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    I've never laughed so hard on this site as I am now. Sooo funny. You couldn't write this script any better.
    I don't get it...not yet anyway, the joke's on me huh? What is he crazy? A troll?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I don't get it...not yet anyway, the joke's on me huh? What is he crazy? A troll?
    Let's just say that tequila has a history of being ... argumentative. He's what Big Ev finally became.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Genius

A little of both Vanek, little of both....it's one of those walk away scenarios.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Damn my short fuse with spaced out people.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Let's just say that tequila has a history of being ... argumentative. He's what Big Ev finally became.

Dobber Sports Stud

red wings fanatic? no.

is it dats and zetts team? sure is.....in the dressing room. respect thing. superstars who have served Detroit well.

on the ice? nope...its Nyquists Team now. dats and Zetts more than happy to pass the torch. Tatar and Jurco are going add some nice scoring options with Tatar probably finishing 2nd on the team in goals this season.

lets see what forecaster says for example since they might as well be referred to as a TROLL fantasy hockey magazine because they are 'stirring the pot' lmao

**sidenote - why is it when one does not follow the status quo thinking they are referred to as a TROLL. people getting a little LIBERAL with the term TROLL these days.

back on track

2014 Sports Forecaster Predictions

Datsyuk 71GP 23G 43A 66PTS

Nyquist 81GP 38G 36A 74PTS

Zetts 77GP 20G 43A 63PTS

Tatar 79GP 27G 24A 51PTS

so you see now. The forecaster is CLEARLY a troll magazine because they are CLEARLY wrong.

are they?

lets check FACTS

All 4 are getting older EXCEPT tats and gus are going on an upward trend ** its called entering your prime seasons. dats? zetts? like bruce springsteen sang ' glory days'....these guys are at the END of there storied careers and will slowly trend downwards. so agin...please tell me whose team this is moving FORWARD?

i suppose marty st goals will put up 80 pts in NY next season as well.....let it go.....all the greats fade off into the sunset. the NHL is a youngmans game now.....seguins nyquists tavares monahan etc etc etc...the list gos on

iggy will never score 40 again. i promise.

TM