Poll: Guy with the most time on his hands goes to?

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Cobretti Millenium Falcon Fluff Cup

Funny when I type in Fluff into the search bar, the Montreal Canadiens thread comes up first - that made me laugh. Followed by my movie thread - hey, wait a minute!?!

Anyways, sorry for the bump (as I know some are prickly about this topic) but we are down to our last 89 posts for our leader Stuntman. Congratulate him down the home stretch.

Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Funny when I type in Fluff into the search bar, the Montreal Canadiens thread comes up first - that made me laugh. Followed by my movie thread - hey, wait a minute!?!

Anyways, sorry for the bump (as I know some are prickly about this topic) but we are down to our last 89 posts for our leader Stu. Congratulate him down the home stretch.

Been definitely trying to pace myself down the home stretch. All I been doing all day is watching youtube videos about hockey, open up hfboards and read countless threads, do the same with dobber, post, research on X player for projections for next season. Gotta stay busy somehow while still being evacuated. Still can't go home yet! boo!!!

btw when I read this I was thinking "who is stu....my name aint stu, wait did someone get more posts than me? ... oh wait stu is short for Stuntman lol" thought u really thought my name was Stu haha

Dobber Sports Ninja

I flamed out pretty quickly. I was hoping to get 500 posts this month, but I will only end up with about half that many posts! My god is it hard to post that much!

I need to see Stuntman Stu (radio personality around these parts) hit 1,000 posts this month.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Master

I think I will get a hundred posts this month. I didn't think I would do it. Personal best!

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I flamed out pretty quickly. I was hoping to get 500 posts this month, but I will only end up with about half that many posts! My god is it hard to post that much!

I need to see Stuntman Stu (radio personality around these parts) hit 1,000 posts this month.
    yup he's the one - don't know why I did that. Grew up with that guy on the radio. Anyways, fixed my post. Sorry Stu-ntman.. my bad

Dobber Sports Ninja

I find it mindblowing that I once posted 1,000 times in a month. Must've been a really slow year at work...

On a somewhat related note... how does one get the cool, gray ironman trophy? I've got the yellow one but also want the gray one lol

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    I find it mindblowing that I once posted 1,000 times in a month. Must've been a really slow year at work...

On a somewhat related note... how does one get the cool, gray ironman trophy? I've got the yellow one but also want the gray one lol
    pretty sure the grey one is if you post 100 times in a month 50 times

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    pretty sure the grey one is if you post 100 times in a month 50 times
    Yep, that's the one. I think I may have recently qualified or am very close. Maybe one day, I'll be able to hit 500 posts in a month. I think 1000 is just too much for me!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

With 15 posts to go (and me being away tomorrow) I wish to congratulate StuntMan on his achievement of 1000 posts this month. Not an easy task in likely the slowest month of the year. Great job on the post count and your lists. You receive the prestigious CMFF cup as presented to you by Fabio. We'll revisit whether to keep this next July or let it sink like the Titanic. We had a lot of quality posters this month come to the table to help out and make this place booming in a quiet month. Congrats to Sandals and Finnish for a top 3 performance. Rep to Stunt if you got it. Glad the fires didn't keep you away for too long. Cheers.

3rd Annual CMFFC goes to Stuntman!!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Well done guys! I can't fathom posting that many times in a month. Honestly, I dont think I have enough to contribute to the conversation to do so.

Cheers to all for some entertaining (and, most importantly, informative) posts this month.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    With 15 posts to go (and me being away tomorrow) I wish to congratulate StuntMan on his achievement of 1000 posts this month. Not an easy task in likely the slowest month of the year. Great job on the post count and your lists. You receive the prestigious CMFF cup as presented to you by Fabio. We'll revisit whether to keep this next July or let it sink like the Titanic. We had a lot of quality posters this month come to the table to help out and make this place booming in a quiet month. Congrats to Sandals and Finnish for a top 3 performance. Rep to Stunt if you got it. Glad the fires didn't keep you away for too long. Cheers.

3rd Annual CMFFC goes to Stuntman!!
    Thanks COD! I planned on doing what it took to make the 1000 mark today anyhow lol. Planned on doing it by the afternoon then I looked back at my clock and seen its almost 6:30PM lol. Just been working on Goalie projections/Team Rankings to keep me busy. I noticed that staying active in the off-season with players and getting feedback from you guys has given me a better insight on players for next season for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Well done guys! I can't fathom posting that many times in a month. Honestly, I dont think I have enough to contribute to the conversation to do so.

Cheers to all for some entertaining (and, most importantly, informative) posts this month.
    It's relatively easy if you're not working, 30 or so times a day isn't bad. I know there are better posters than me out there but I just had the opportunity to be posting as much as I did.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Congrats Stuntman! Well fought out month of July in all you went through. I would be taking a nice celebratory vacation if I were you! Somewhere to escape the heat waves and fire/smoke!! I would suggestion here:

http://www.wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells.htm

You guys are too much. Funny stuff, and kudos to Stuntman

@SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Congrats Stuntman! Well fought out month of July in all you went through. I would be taking a nice celebratory vacation if I were you! Somewhere to escape the heat waves and fire/smoke!! I would suggestion here:

http://www.wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells.htm
    Yes the Dells, say the magic words ...
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Icon

Not trying to take the spotlight away from Stuntman - well done, sir - but I'd like to take a moment to remember someone who is no longer with us.

Someone who was the inspiration for this magnificent competition from which we derive so much happiness and joy.

Here's to you Cobretti, two fingers raised high.

(fighting back the tears here, guys...I need a moment. Dammit, I promised Mess I wouldn't do this)
    12 Team Dynasty, H2H (points)
    Dress 2C, 4W, 1F, 4D, 1G (Daily)
    G (3), A (2), STP (1), SHOG (1), +/- (0.5), SOG (0.2), Hits (0.2), Blk (0.2), FOW (0.1); W (5), SO (2), Sv (0.2), GA (-1)

C - Draisaitl (W), Hughes, Larkin, Trochek
    W - T.Thompson (C), Pastrnak, Reinhart, Batherson, Nichushkin, Duchene (C), Zuccarello
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Bouchard, Faber, Werenski, Skjei
    G - Jarry, Gustavsson, Montembault
    Fm - Bordeleau, Barlow, Lucius, G.Perreault, Luneau, Perunovich, Nikishin