View Poll Results: Craig Anderson next season??

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good. 30W .910s% 2.40gaa

10 29.41%
  • Meh! 25W .900s% 2.80gaa

18 52.94%
  • Brutal again Lehner re-signs and is the guy

6 17.65%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Craig f'n Anderson

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Craig f'n Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Vanek! at the Disco View Post
    Are you for real? You find it hilarious to the point of mocking me that the Devils get 4 more pts than they did last season?
    Why is that such a stretch? Have you learned nothing about Lamoriello? He builds a competitive team every season, the man is a wizard, you should show a little more respect.
    Tough to judge NJ I think. I think giving an extra 15 games to Schneider is an improvement, but the forwards are a team full of misfits and the defence is one of the most atrocious in the league on paper. They'll play their system and we'll see how it works, but my expectations for that team are low.

Banned

The Hilarious thing is ottawa and New Jersey finished with the same amount of points this year. Yet the devils are the ones who are going to get 97 while ottawa gets 79.

people are so stupid it hurts

- - - Updated - - -

The Hilarious thing is ottawa and New Jersey finished with the same amount of points this year. Yet the devils are the ones who are going to get 97 while ottawa gets 79.

people are so stupid it hurts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rumplestiltskin View Post
    Tampa is not a "bubble" team by any stretch, neither is Columbus IMO. You're living in the past man, they aren't the weak expansion teams they used to be they're legit contenders
    Tell me that in a year when one or both fail to make it and everyone is calling them crap.

legit contenders? Come. On.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    tampa has yet to play a full season without st.louis, they seemed to be a much different team after the trade. also bishop is anything but proven, johnson and palat could go through sophomore slumps...lots of reasons why tampa could regress this year. i'm not saying they will come last, i'm just saying i certainly would not bet my house that they make the playoffs.

i think columbus should make the playoffs, i probably should have added them to the philly/rangers/montreal group.
    Tampa os in the exact same situation ottawa was last year. I'd bet they don't make it before I bet they do.

Dobber Sports Ace

Wow who knew this post would cause so much drama!!

I love it!!
    6 Team no limit Keeper. Cap league $100m
    Points only G/A=1, Hattrick = +3, Wins = 2, SO = +3, OTL/SOL = +1
    12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies, 6 Reserve (any position)

Forwards
    Crosby $8.7
    Stone $9.5
    Svechnikov $7.7
    Debrincat $6.4
    Hall $6
    Meier $6
    Guentzel $6
    Ehlers $6
    Hertl $5.6
    Konecny $5.5
    Palat $5.3
    JT Miller $5.2
    Garland $4.9
    Kakko $.9
    Laff $.9

Defense
    Josi $9
    Burns $8
    Letang $7.2
    Nurse $5.6
    Werenski $5
    Sergachev $4.8
    Fox $.9

Goalies
    Shesterkin $5.6
    Ullmark $5
    Hart $3.9
    Blackwood $2.8

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Big Baby View Post
    Wow who knew this post would cause so much drama!!

I love it!!
    Summertime boredom perhaps. East standings predictions in July do give me a little chuckle though.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Summertime boredom perhaps. East standings predictions in July do give me a little chuckle though.
    Especially in the goalie section. Why not give a recipe for spaghetti here while we're at it.

#ThreadDerailed
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Especially in the goalie section. Why not give a recipe for spaghetti here while we're at it.

#ThreadDerailed
    mmmmmmmm........
    Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. Mix spaghetti sauce into skillet. Reduce heat and simmer.
    2.Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
    3.Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9x13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    mmmmmmmm........
    Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. Mix spaghetti sauce into skillet. Reduce heat and simmer.
    2.Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
    3.Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9x13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
    Well that escalated quickly
    Capwise Hockey
    Reading Wolfdogs
    St. John's Shamrocks

Sorry but the Islanders at 95? A 16 point jump is monumental, and I'm not buying it. Even the Sabres at 62 is high, but slightly more realistic given that they can't possibly do worse than 52...right?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I voted that he'll have a "good" season with a .910%, but that's pretty average still. Lehner is still a year or two away from overtaking Anderson unfortunately, I think.

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov