Thread: Anyone have UFC 175 on?

I...am your father.

Default Anyone have UFC 175 on?

Forgot to set up my pool. Crap

Looking forward to the two features. Love watching Rousey fight. Don't know why nobody likes her

Rousey vs. Davis

Weidman vs. Machida
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Anyone have UFC 175 on?

http://atdhe.eu/

Looking forward to seeing Weidman lay a beat down on Machida.

I...am your father.

They just canceled the Stefan Struve vs. Matt Mitrione fight. Something not right with Struve's heart

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

What did that take, like five seconds? Geez...

Dobber Sports Ninja

That was such a letdown... the Canadian chick looked like a deer in the headlights.

If I actually paid for this PPV I'd be pissed.

Dobber Sports Star

It was a good card. Rousey is on another level compared to the rest of the field. I thought the main event was closer than the judges scored. I had it 48-47 for Weidman; one of the judges scored it 49-45 which means he scored a 10-8 round.

Uriah Hall broke his toe, and the bone was jutting out of the skin. It was pretty disturbing. Hall wanted to continue, and won the fight. I can't believe the doctor didn't stop the fight.

Rylant

I...am your father.

Hall's fight should have been stopped. The bone sticking out, isn't that like a small knife? One kick to the cheek would cut it wide open

The Weidman fight was a great one. Much closer than the scoring

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Hall's fight should have been stopped. The bone sticking out, isn't that like a small knife? One kick to the cheek would cut it wide open
    Agreed. I can't believe that isn't a rule. To say nothing of the fact that Hall put himself in danger of making an already dangerous situation worse, but a jagged bone poses a serious threat to his opponent. You could lose an eye because of that. Hall wasn't afraid of high kicking with that leg after the injury...

Rylant