• Sam Bennett

2 33.33%
  • Aaron Ekblad

0 0%
  • Sam Reinhart

4 66.67%
  • Other (please specify)

0 0%

Thread: First Overall pick in re-draft. Who would you take in my position?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default First Overall pick in re-draft. Who would you take in my position?

My team in signature. 1st overall pick. I'm leaning towards Sam (Reinhart)

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: First Overall pick in re-draft. Who would you take in my position?

I dont think you need any more very young players to throw into that group. You are already dropping a fine-looking young D prospect in Ceci. Have you looked into trading the pick? Go find the guy in your league who is just starting his rebuild and gut him in a deal.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I dont think you need any more very young players to throw into that group. You are already dropping a fine-looking young D prospect in Ceci. Have you looked into trading the pick? Go find the guy in your league who is just starting his rebuild and gut him in a deal.
    Mandatory drop 5. I don't want to drop the other forwards because it's top 12 forwards, top 4 d, top 1 goalie towards pts. As for trading the pick I am going to ask around and see what people offer but most of the time it's bs trade offers and I will get offered Brayden Schenn or someone of his caliber for the 1st pick. We will see though. I don't mind finishing last this season because i want to ultimately get The Next Great One if you know what I mean

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would probably go with Sam Bennett but would wait until after the draft before making a decision as my decision might change depending on where Reinhart, Bennett and Draisaitl end up.
    10 Team Keeper League, 15 Keepers (max 2 goalies), 10 prospects, Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3 Utility, 4D, 2G

Stats: G, A, P, +/-, PIMS, SOG, STP; W, SO, SV%, GAA

C: MacKinnon, Scheifele, Larkin, Pavelski (RW)
    LW Panarin, Ehlers , Ovechkin, Verhaeghe (C), Beauvillier, Killorn
    RW: Kucherov, Pastrnak, Wheeler, Mangiapane (LW)
    D: Makar, Hughes, Krug; Pietrangelo, Schmidt, Andersson, Gostibehere
    G: Vasilevskiy, Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky

Prospects: Sorokin (G), Askarov (G), Raymond (LW), Kaliyev (RW), Perfetti (RW), Norris (C), Kaprizov (LW), Hayton (C), Brannstrom (D), Boqvist (D), Clarke (D)

Dobber Sports Sage

Tough to really know what to tell you without knowing your scoring system. In a multi-cat league if someone offered me Brayden Schenn for the 1st pick I would be tempted to explore that as a starting point on a deal. I believe Schenn is a prime breakout candidate for this season now that Fartnell is out of the way.