Thread: Gudas VS Palat

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Gudas VS Palat

Who would you rather have in a multi categories league (G, A, PPP, Hits, BS, +/-, PIM, SOG)...

Gudas VS Palat

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Gudas VS Palat

Depends on the make up of your roster. I tend to rely on high offensive players to build my core team and then plug in the BS,Hits,Pims players. Palat will give you a solid amount of G,A,PPP,SOG and +/-. He will carry more cats for you than Gudas will.

Quote Originally Posted by vlVlv View Post
    Who would you rather have in a multi categories league (G, A, PPP, Hits, BS, +/-, PIM, SOG)...

Gudas VS Palat

Dobber Sports Veteran

Guuuuuuuudas
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    Depends on the make up of your roster. I tend to rely on high offensive players to build my core team and then plug in the BS,Hits,Pims players. Palat will give you a solid amount of G,A,PPP,SOG and +/-. He will carry more cats for you than Gudas will.
    I'm with shake, I think this really depends on the rest of your team.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    I agree with the high offense first philosophy due to supply and demand, but damn Gudas is like a superhero when it comes to the peripheral stats. And a 20 pt rookie season bodes well for him giving a bit of offense. Still probably recommend Palat here, but its really close.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Icon

Palat and it isn't even close in my opinion. Palat is one of the better forwards in the league for hits and blocked shots and he had 59 points. It is always easier to find a guy to replace blocked shots and hits then it is to find an extra 40 points.