Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Spezza's 10 team No Trade List

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Spezza's 10 team No Trade List

https://twitter.com/KThakur20/status/478989547854782464

Jason Spezza's 10 team no-trade includes the Canadiens,Oilers,Canucks,Jets,MapleLeafs,Flames, BlueJackets,NYIslanders,Predators.FlaPanthers.
    You have to think the Sens wont trade him to an Eastern Conference team either. Ducks, Blues and Stars appear to the be front runners for him but you will probably not see him dealt until the Kesler stuff is put to bed. Tough to say though.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Default Re: Spezza's 10 team No Trade List

I was hoping to come here and find a camera shot of a note taken secretly. So disappointed...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports All-Star

Looks like he be right at home with the Rangers right after Brad Richards gets voted off the island.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Star

so basically all 6 other canadian teams and arguably the 4 american teams with the weakest amount of success in the past 10 years.

i highly doubt he wouldve been traded to montreal/ottawa/anyone in their division so he wasted 2 of his vetoes somewhat. we'll see where he goes, 19 other teams is still alot (especially compared to the 6 for kesler)
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Genius

So he doesn't want to play for a Canadian team. Disappointing, although I guess I'm not surprised.

I don't really want to see him in Dallas or St. Louis, as the Central is already stacked enough. Not sure I see him fitting in with Hitchcock.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

i hope he gets traded to buffalo. half a season tops before he begs to come play back in canada

The Great One

I wonder when he put this list together, as CBJ really stands out. They actually have a pretty exciting core now, and would be a much better landing spot than places like Buffalo, Carolina, etc.

Dobber Sports Veteran

The fact that he won't play for a Canadian team confirms that he does not possess a spine.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports All-Star

No, it's got nothing to do with that or him hating Canadians. He just doesn't want to pay Canadian taxes anymore versus US taxes.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Banned

I think he made a big mistake putting Nashville on that list. New coach, new philosophy, clear number 1 center, no mediapressure really

Truly thought he would be a good fit with us. More so than in half the other teams where he will be 2nd fiddle.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
    The fact that he won't play for a Canadian team confirms that he does not possess a spine.
    Hahaha really? This is either a joke or one of the more ridiculous things I've ever seen posted on these boards.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Demi-God

re: Canada.
    For all we know... might be his wife saying "I don't want to live anywhere cold".

Now... we all realize that there is snow all along the northeast... even in St.Louis... or Minnesota (lots & lots)...
    But, sometimes player's DO make decisions based on their families.

His wife is a tiny girl.
    My wife is tiny... and she effin hates/hates/hates the cold/snow.

Just sayin'.
    He might be letting her wear the pants on getting out of the cold... and then he might have nixed teams he doesn't feel are contenders. (CBJ/NAS/NYI/FLA)
    Likely didn't nix BUF only because he has a load of family in Toronto.
    http://www.windsorstar.com/sports/Ga...098/story.html

Perhaps there is... um, product... that Spezza believes will be more plentiful in the US.
    And by that I'm only talking about hair gel and PMP-5030s.

Dobber Sports Stud

It was probably pretty easy for him to make his list. 9 out of the 11 teams he doesn't want to play for (I included Ottawa) were in the bottom 12 teams in the league this year. The other two are MTL and CBJ.

CBJ does seem to be an outlier here. I'd be curious as to why he doesn't want to go there. Maybe their history of acquiring big name players (Carter, Gaborik) make him think he'll fail there too lol!

Dobber Sports Master

kinda glad the islanders are on the list because the feeling is mutual

Dobber Sports Veteran

Best of luck to whoever is foolish enough to trade for this cream-puff. I'll laugh my ass off if he ends up somewhere like STL playing for Hitch.......cue the drama when a coach starts making demands of him.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon