Thread: Wanting to join fantasy hockey keeper

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Wanting to join fantasy hockey keeper

Looking for a good keeper. The last 2 keepers I was in folded in 3 years olr less so wanting a league that is already stable. Will due fantrax league but would rather a different setup like Yahoo.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Wanting to join fantasy hockey keeper

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hi Chad,

Just posted one. Currently compiling a list of candidates, so let me know if you're interested. $165 buy in, large prize pools:

We have a relatively new (going on 2nd year) and unique 12 team dynasty league that is in need of a knowledgable and committed owner. Majority of league is in the NY/NJ area, but all are welcome. The league is as much offseason focused as it is in-season, with FA bidding wars, offer sheets, cap mgmt and prospect entry drafts. Its very much a year round fantasy hockey format with heavy reliance on email communication (primarily during the offseason).

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Site: Fantrax (keeps track of all contracts, farm teams, draft picks)
    Format: Weekly H2H, G,A, SOG, +/-, ESP, STP, Dman pts, Hits, W, GAA, SV %, Svs
    Roster: 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G, 5 bench, 6 player farm team with specific minor eligibility rules
    Salary Cap: $30.0mm based on auction style FA process, 1y min to 3y max contracts
    Off Season: Auction style FA, ability to re-sign players, but offer sheets used to help determine "fair" market value for players (this makes the offseason VERY fun)

Team Roster (manager built a great team, but isn't showing strong league commitment):
    Toews, Subban, Zetterberg and Bobrovsky (all signed for next 1-2 years)
    Bergeron, Voracek, Lucic, Bernier (FAs to re-sign, eligible for offer sheets)

Farm team/Prospects: J. Schwartz, Granlund, Toffoli, Zibanejad, Baertschi, Lindholm, Silfverberg
    Cap Space: $13.1mm (2nd most in the league)
    Draft Picks: all picks, including two 1st picks in both '14 and '15

Dobber Sports Rookie

I have an opening in my 28 team league (entering it's 4th year). Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Opening in our 14 team full keeper dynasty league - decent team with lots of assets to build around / awesome group of managers - Looking for a knowledgeable and comitted replacement owner
    We purchased the Lifetime Membership on Fantrax and are entering the 5th year. Yearly prospect drafts, and lots of other stuff.

[email protected]
    12 team full keeper dynasty league (H2H Points-Based)

scoring cats:

G, A, P, PPP, SHP, +/-, PIM, SOG, FOW, FOL, Hit, TK, BLK, GWG, GA, SV, SHO, W

C: Barkov, MacKinnon, Zegras, Hughes, Matthews
    LW: Pavelski,Teravainen, Nichushkin,
    RW: Rantanen, Laine, Terry
    F: Kakko, Rakell, Granlund
    D: Jones, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dahlin, Burns, Thrun,
    G: Gibson, F. Andersen, Saros, Hart
    Farm: L. Carlsson, Moore, Miroshnichenko, Mintyukov, Zellweger, Askarov, Fedotov, Clang