Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Eugenie Bouchard...

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Eugenie Bouchard...

I follow the Bouchard Sisters account on instagram. She was not a good tennis player and just not a dedicated athlete i think.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Expert

All I can think about of Genie Bouchard these past two years is "Thank god she's pretty". She really lost it tennis-wise.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Star

Women tennis players really struggle to stay on top. Lately, for sure, anyway. Serena has been very consistent, but besides her, it has basically been a revolving door at the top of the game. I am not sure what the exact reason for it is. I don't know if it is because they tend to not take it as seriously, or how much having a baby would affect things (Of course, it would, but I am not sure how many top women tennis players have children during their careers). I also assume the fact that they only play best of 3 sets instead of best of 5 in majors is probably a bit factor. The men tend to be super consistent. The "Big 4" have dominated for so long. Even long time top 20 players like Wawrinka, Tsonga, Monfils, even Nishikori and Raonic tend to hover in the top 15 for years and very consistently. How many women have recently won a tennis major, or done REALLY well for a short time, and then disappeared into mediocrity immediately after?

Rylant

Dobber Sports Monster

I remember PK Subban saying he sent her a message on instagram or twitter or something and she didn't respond. He found that funny lol