Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Prospect Report requests

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Fantasy Prospect Report requests

Another vote for Christian Folin

Dobber Sports Ace

Nice, boys, I came to the thread to vote for Folin as well. I was really curious to read the official take on him - I've read some very optimistic things about him elsewhere on the web, but then I found interest in him rather flat here on the forums and was a little surprised by that.
    20-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 3D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 2 on farm

F: Kucherov, Scheifele, Eichel, Tarasenko, Rakell, Schwartz, Dadonov
    D: Doughty, Josi, Ekman-Larsson, Keith
    G: Hellebuyck
    Farm: Tolvanen, Kaprizov

16-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 4D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 4 on farm
    F: P Kane, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Marchessault, B Schenn, Fiala, Kase,
    D: Weber, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Parayko
    G: Rask
    Farm: Kravtsov, A Boqvist, Necas, I Samsonov

Dobber Sports Guru

I'd like to see the top 50 from each writer personally. It's a digital document -- what harm is another page or two?
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I think many would appreciate a little something on Antoine Bibeau, and how he fits into the Leafs pipeline.

Excellent Prospect Report as usual guys.

Dobber Sports Deity

Dillon Simpson from the Oilers is someone I wouldn't mind reading more about. He seems closer then most would give credit for.

Thanks to all who contributed to this beauty! Great job!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd love to hear your take on Mackenzie Weegar, who recently signed an ELC. Rumblings indicate to me he could work his way up to be a top four defenseman. Also would like your take on Joseph LaBate. I expect him to fill a big hole offensively next year at Wisconsin with the departure of Kerdiles, Mersch, Zengerle and Barnes.
    ZFHL Stanley Cup Champ 2014

P Sharp - N Backstrom - P Marleau
    D Perron - A Tanguay - M Hossa
    J Williams - C Soderberg - J Abdelkader
    K Clifford - B Pirri - R Clune

D Keith - J Schultz
    B Dillon - S Salo
    V Bartley - R Ellis

C Price

C Adams, M Latta, K Ramo

Farm: Nylander, Goldobin, Anton Karlsson, S Griffith, M Hrivlik, J Marchessault, S Wilson, T Blugers, B Hart, K, Agostino, S Elliott, C Ruhwedel, J Klingberg, A Sergeev, H Tommernes, S Brittain, ...

30 team salary cap with 30 NHL roster & 30 prospects plus unsigned prospects = ZFHL also (DTDL and Scfhl2)

Dobber Sports Ace

Hey Dobber, this is not a request for a specific player but more of a request following the actual draft.
    You have the mock draft in the prospects report but it would be interesting to get a breakdown of say the first two rounds after the event, when we know who has been drafted where. Does the team change how you rate a prospect, is he in a better or worse position than the one originally predicted in the guide?? This would be especially interesting if players drop further than expected, like Shinkaruk (sp) last year.
    Just a thought any way.
    12 Team H2H keeper league
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, GWG & SOG. W, GAA, SV% & SHO
    Daily changes, Start: 3C 3LW 3RW 6D 1F 2W 2G - 10 Bench

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by UKflames View Post
    Hey Dobber, this is not a request for a specific player but more of a request following the actual draft.
    You have the mock draft in the prospects report but it would be interesting to get a breakdown of say the first two rounds after the event, when we know who has been drafted where. Does the team change how you rate a prospect, is he in a better or worse position than the one originally predicted in the guide?? This would be especially interesting if players drop further than expected, like Shinkaruk (sp) last year.
    Just a thought any way.
    That gets done in the fantasy guide. I have to close the book on the Prospects Report after the second update because my focus turns 100% to the Fantasy Guide which is released about 6 weeks after that.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    I'd like to see the top 50 from each writer personally. It's a digital document -- what harm is another page or two?
    There would be 10 more charts, or about seven more pages of just flipping through charts. Strikes me as overkill. Some of the writers went way the hell off the grid too with a guy...over 110 players were named in all, between the 10 writers

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Some of the writers went way the hell off the grid too with a guy...over 110 players were named in all, between the 10 writers
    Thats how you find those diamonds in the rough sometimes! I loved combing through everyones lists.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    There would be 10 more charts, or about seven more pages of just flipping through charts. Strikes me as overkill. Some of the writers went way the hell off the grid too with a guy...over 110 players were named in all, between the 10 writers
    It would be really cool if you had each writer give 3-5 picks that they had considerably different than others and have them give a bit of justification.
    Last year Banks had Trochek at #6. I remember doing some reading on him afterward -- he's looked good this AHL season stat-wise.

It would be awesome to know what he saw in him.

I liked looking through all 6 lists last year personally.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    It would be really cool if you had each writer give 3-5 picks that they had considerably different than others and have them give a bit of justification.
    Last year Banks had Trochek at #6. I remember doing some reading on him afterward -- he's looked good this AHL season stat-wise.

It would be awesome to know what he saw in him.

I liked looking through all 6 lists last year personally.
    6 is one thing, but 13 lists is another thing entirely don't you think? And what about Brendan Ranford, who was on a list a couple years ago? Odds of you being steered wrong > odds of you finding a diamond in the rough. No? I may add something after the lists, maybe a list of one-offs mentioned or something. I'll think on it

Dobber Sports Initiate

Wait, does this mean I should drop Ranford? I figured my patience was bound to finally pay off this year!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Great guide this year, Dobber. Second time buying it, and second time being happy I spent the cash.

Four guys I'd love to see in there: Daniel O'Regan, Garret Ross, Saku Maenalanen and Ryan Dzingel. I'm in a very deep points only pool (prospects wise) and I had all four on my watch list as possible late round picks.
    16 Team Keeper League. Head-to-Head. Daily moves. Keep 10. Roster 20. Keepers in Bold
    Positions: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 2F, 5D, 1Skt, 2G, 4 Bench
    Skaters: G, A, PPP, PIM, SOG, HITS, BLKS, FOW Goalies: W, GAA, SV%

C: MacKinnon, Couturier, Eriksson Ek, McCann (LW), Cizikas, Carrick
    LW: Kaprizov, J.T. Miller (C), J. Robertson, Colton (C)
    RW: Perron (LW), T. Moore
    D: Carlson, Ekblad, Letang, Dumba, Lindell, Siegenthaler
    G: Hellebuyck, Vejmelka

Prospects: Turcotte, Raty, Holtz, N. Robertson, M. Bourque, Lundkvist, Soderstrom, Sandin, Addison

Dobber Sports Wizard

I still remember a couple few years back, one of the writers had Johan Larsson as like the 2nd best prospect in the league. Ouch!

Just being an *******, LOVE the prospect and fantasy guide, have bought them both for the last 4 years or so. It's just kinda fun to go through the older guides and see the "oops!" moments.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar