Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Prospect Report requests

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Fantasy Prospect Report requests

Great job as usual Dobber and staff. I absolutely love release day!

I gave it a read last night and will delve in more deeply over the next few days. Some hidden gems in there for sure.

There were a few players that I was really hoping to get an opinion on, and I'm sure others have some as well so I thought I'd start this thread.

Would love to see these players added:

Trevor Van Riemsdyk- D- Chicago

Mikael Wikstrand- D- Ottawa

Spencer Abbott- F- Toronto ( although at 26 he may be too old )
    Excelsior~ Ever Higher

Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune
    Something to make us all happy
    Do anything, take us out of this gloom
    Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy~ Traffic

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Fantasy Prospect Report requests

I was wondering about Pontus Aberg too.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    UHL Dynasty St. Louis Blues
    ...playoffs, how the eff did I make the playoffs?

UDL Western Kings
    ...oh boy... this build is gonna be a while...

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
    Great job as usual Dobber and staff. I absolutely love release day!

I gave it a read last night and will delve in more deeply over the next few days. Some hidden gems in there for sure.

There were a few players that I was really hoping to get an opinion on, and I'm sure others have some as well so I thought I'd start this thread.

Would love to see these players added:

Trevor Van Riemsdyk- D- Chicago

Mikael Wikstrand- D- Ottawa

Spencer Abbott- F- Toronto ( although at 26 he may be too old )
    Thanks Excelsior!
    I probably won't do Abbott, because I don't believe in him at all. But the other two I will probably add.

Arctic - Aberg was a guy I was seriously thinking of putting in anyway, so I'll probably put him in the update, just needed a little nudge
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Wizard

Thanks for the Fantasy Prospects Report! I haven't read all of it yet but I'm at Detroit right now.

One name I was sad to see missing was Justin Bailey. Is he really worse than some of the Buffalo prospects you have there? Rossy seemed to be pretty pleased with his development earlier this season (http://prospects.dobbersports.com/in...pect-ramblings). I know it will take some time before we see him in the NHL but I thought he had good upside. Is he worth adding to the FPR? A 2nd round pick, still only 18 years old, and a goal-scoring winger with great size, I'd think people would like to read about him.

The Great One

I was hoping to see something on Nick Ebert. I realize he was the last pick of the draft, but LA did sign him recently and he seemed to put up really good numbers this year.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Thanks Excelsior!
    I probably won't do Abbott, because I don't believe in him at all. But the other two I will probably add.

Arctic - Aberg was a guy I was seriously thinking of putting in anyway, so I'll probably put him in the update, just needed a little nudge
    Hey Dobber thanks for the prospect report! Quick one for you.. M.Dal Colle is not in your top 50?
    Points only keeper league
    7 teams
    28 keepers
    Weekly line up: 12 F / 6 D / 2 G
    Goalie stats: W=2 / SO=2

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Hey Dobber thanks for the prospect report! Quick one for you.. M.Dal Colle is not in your top 50?
    He was literally the last cut. So call him 51. I think he's a ways away and hate waiting on players

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Thanks for the Fantasy Prospects Report! I haven't read all of it yet but I'm at Detroit right now.

One name I was sad to see missing was Justin Bailey. Is he really worse than some of the Buffalo prospects you have there? Rossy seemed to be pretty pleased with his development earlier this season (http://prospects.dobbersports.com/in...pect-ramblings). I know it will take some time before we see him in the NHL but I thought he had good upside. Is he worth adding to the FPR? A 2nd round pick, still only 18 years old, and a goal-scoring winger with great size, I'd think people would like to read about him.

I can probably add him. Weird that BUF had the most profiles done (I think 19?) and he wasn't one of them

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I was hoping to see something on Nick Ebert. I realize he was the last pick of the draft, but LA did sign him recently and he seemed to put up really good numbers this year.
    I'll review and consider for sure

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I probably won't do Abbott, because I don't believe in him at all.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Abbott on the Leafs next year. He'll have a shot to earn a spot, for sure.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

One name I didn't see for Calgary was Kenneth Agostino from the Iginla trade.

Dobber Sports Giant

I was looking forward to reading a profile on Christian Folin. If I missed it please let me know; however, I'm pretty sure it wasn't in there. Cheers.

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks to the whole DH crew. Keep doing what you're doing. We love it.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Initiate

Prospects Report is great, as always. I'd like to second the request for Bailey. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Just wanted to say thanks to the Dobber writers. Excellent as usual. I'll only be purchasing one other guide this year along with this one.

On a side note, does anyone have any thoughts on the NHL black book draft preview. Might be purchasing the pdf Friday, or when it comes out, simply for the fact that you get the 2012 & 2013 Black Book pdf's too for FREEEE?!?!

GMHL Dynasty
    14 Team H2H 27-Pro/20-Farm
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 7BN, 4IR+
    G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, GWG,SOG, HITS, BLKS
    W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Tavares, Barkov, Malkin, Nielsen, Zibanejad
    LW: Lucic, Benn, Tatar, Fleischmann
    RW: Johansen, Tarasenko, Downie, Perron
    D: Doughty, Chara, Yandle, Edler, Seidenberg, Brodin, Wideman, Kulikov, Robidas
    G: Niemi, Nabokov, Mason, Emery, Reimer

Farm: Lazar, Nieto, Pulkkinen, Compher, Fiala, Vrana, Barber, Pastrnak, Larkin, McCann, Rattie, Rakell, Salomaki, Connelly, Keranen, Clendening, Borowiecki, Matheson, de Haan, Carrick, Gillies, Nilsson-KHL, Dansk, Stalock

Picks Owned:
    2015: 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, 3rd

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I would love a a run down on Alexei Marchenko D DeTroit