Hi,

Just wanted to send a message regarding a pool that I will be starting this upcoming year. This pool will be for people with a good, solid hockey foundation and who would be an active participant in the league. Stats tracked are many (G, A, PPP, Hits, Blks, Pims, Face-offs, Saves, GAA, W). Positions are C, W, D and G. There is also a minor league bench, reserve bench and IR. It will be an online auction draft. Lots more info about league with league rules available.

Fees are undetermined at this time, but probably around $50 for the first year. There will be 14 teams. Right now we have 12 committed and still awaiting for responses from others.

The league this upcoming year will be very active and lots of moving players (ie. trades, waivers, FA, Franchise players, rookies, large rosters ~30-40 players etc.). This league would start from scratch so everyone starts at the same playing field.

Email me with any questions about league if interested. I am only looking for members who want to be active in the league, contribute to hockey discussions, talk trades, and enjoy managing a team. This is a really enjoyable league with great members. The pool will run through the Fantrax website.

Please email if sincerely interested to: [email protected] or PM me on these boards.

Thanks
Joseph