Thread: NHL Duche Baggery List Growing? (Let's Look to Lucic)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Question NHL Duche Baggery List Growing? (Let's Look to Lucic)

Pretty sure there is a general concensus that the NHL has seen it's fair share of Douche Bags. Guys like Marty McSorely, Ulf Sammuelson, Matt Cook, Claude Lemieux, Brad Marchand and the King of all Douche Bags Sean Avery.

Are we close to have a new entry (or maybe he's already there?).

Milan Lucic

From this series alone...Constant Spears, Stick's between the legs, Poor Sportsmanship which includes Verbal Assaults on and off the ice, and bullying as much as he does whine (even about his home town of Vancouver)... I've lost all respect for this Donkey.

Am I totally off base or has Lucic firmly cemented himself on NHL's list of Douche Baggery?

I'm interested to get the general Dobber Nation Take...

Banned

Default Re: NHL Duche Baggery List Growing? (Let's Look to Lucic)

He is dirty but he is a menace. Would kill to have him on my team/

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

The stick work is somewhat douchey (is that even a word??) but "verbal assaults".....lol, come on, bit melodramatic don't you think?

Zero issue with what's said on the ice, Lucic is an emotional guy, he'll I've said worse to my own teammates.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Shelf View Post
    The stick work is somewhat douchey (is that even a word??) but "verbal assaults".....lol, come on, bit melodramatic don't you think?

Zero issue with what's said on the ice, Lucic is an emotional guy, he'll I've said worse to my own teammates.
    That's fair... just looking for people's take. I have my own opinion...based on what I've seen/witnessed/heard in the media. Verbal Assaults? Not being melodramatic at all...I think It's a valid suggestion to put out there...and will generate all sorts of discussion.

But if what Wiese is stating truth...coupled with what we saw on camera...
    "I'm Going To Kill You Next Year" during the hand shakes...after the game ... I guess because the 2 sticks he drove up between the kids legs didn't do the job as he had intended this year?

I don't know man. Kinda think that could be considered a verbal assault but some. But I'm not the Judge here. That's why I'm interested to hear what people think.

Bonus points nontheless for "DOUCHY or DOUCHEY". It's as much a word as Douche baggery I suppose! lol

Appreciate the Physical Presence he brings to a team Ev. Even Sean Avery was covetted on mutiple teams for the agitation he brought to the opposition. Doesn't mean either still aren't douches! lol

Dobber Sports Deity

I agree with Lucic when he said in the post game interview "what's said on the ice, stays on the ice" to a limit. As long as it doesnt incorporate racial slurs. That and "your momma" jokes.

Seriously though, what is said on the ice should stay on the ice, especially in the situation when it was said. I am sure if they met today and did the handshake today nothing would have been said. It was a heat of the moment exchange and should be left of that. I am also sure this happens more often then we hear about. It just happened to get caught during the handshake when the cameras followed pretty much every player, simply hoping something like this happens.

As usual, the media is blowing this WAY out of proportion.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Douche is spelled with an O.
    That is my contribution to this thread.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Well Done! lol

Dobber Sports Grand Master

He's been on that list for like 2 years. Does it matter though?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Just asking the question in the wake of yesterdays antics coupled with his antics throughout the playoffs.

Interested to see who agrees and who still supports him and his style of play. Interested to see a division.