Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Choose my last last keeper!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Choose my last last keeper!

Wow! Thank you for that opinion. I've never think like that and i think you're right...

I'm gone to try to trade Callahan before the draft day, and maybe i'm gone a keep Read in my line up. I like Alex Killorn, but they have to many YG in the TB line up...

what you guys think about my defense ? 3 keepers

1- R.Suter
    2- D.Hamilton
    3- S.Jones

4- S.Vatanen
    5- J.Gardiner
    KEEPERS LIGUE
    13 Teams: start 12 F, 5 D, 2 G; 5 Benchs F, 2 Benchs D and 1 G. Points : G, A, Pts, Forward Points, Defence Points; Win+Ties+SO for Goalie. //Players : Gusev, Kucherov, Aho, Barzal, Malkin, Marchand, Krejci, Rust and E.Lindholm + Burns, Suter, Vatanen and Letang + Binnington and Francouz.
    Rookie spot : Kaprisov, A.Johnsson, Buchnevich and Vrana
    Keepers every year : 6 fowards, 2 def and 1 goalie.
    Need to play 8 forward and 3 defs for all the season : 738 fowards games and 246 defs

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Suter, Hamilton, S.Jones... yup.
    Easy peezy.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Somes peoples prefer Gardiner to Jones..
    KEEPERS LIGUE
    13 Teams: start 12 F, 5 D, 2 G; 5 Benchs F, 2 Benchs D and 1 G. Points : G, A, Pts, Forward Points, Defence Points; Win+Ties+SO for Goalie. //Players : Gusev, Kucherov, Aho, Barzal, Malkin, Marchand, Krejci, Rust and E.Lindholm + Burns, Suter, Vatanen and Letang + Binnington and Francouz.
    Need to play 8 forward and 3 defs for all the season : 738 fowards games and 246 defs

Dobber Sports Titan

Gardiner will out-produce jones now, but not in the future. Gardiner may not be in Toronto long, and where ever he goes he’s starting at ground zero. If he gets traded, he’s getting 5th D minutes, not top 4 like in Toronto
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

I certainly wouldn't be keeping Hodgson and, imo, Kesler, outside of two great seasons, just isn't worth a keeper spot on such a young team. You're realistically not competing for probably 3 years or more minimum, so I'd be looking at keeping Silfverberg, Etem and Read.

For D, I'd keep the young guys too, so for me it would be Jones, Gardiner and Hamilton. I'd be very tempted to bundle your known players such as Callahan, Kesler and Suter and try to get better keepers. If you can flip some guys for an upgrade, then that is what you should seek to do.

Since you are not really going to be too competitive next year, I would look at moving Lundqvist and trying to set my self up for the McDavid sweepstakes. Lundqvist + ought to land you a great player, like possibly a Drouin or someone of that ilk. You might be in the hurt locker competitively wise for a couple of years, but once these young guys start proving themselves, you should leap up the standings.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I think i'm in deep s**t... I would like to be competitive sooner, but i realized i'm ONLY with YG... I can't trade Nyquist+2nd vs. J.Iginla+7

At the next draft in august, what i should try to do ?? With 2, 6, 11, 25, 26, 28, 39, 67 and 86 picks on 117.
    KEEPERS LIGUE

Dobber Sports Superstar

Points only I would keep Killorn as my 7th - potential to be on a scoring line. You need to upgrade your top end forwards. Look at trading one of your keepers + callehan etc for an upgrade to a more high end forward. Find a team with high end forwards but not much depth. No problem overpaying with prospects if you aren't going to keep them anyways.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO