Thread: Chris Polk/Bryce Brown

Default Chris Polk/Bryce Brown

So for dynasty leaguers, and those who own Brown (me) interesting news out of Philly re Polk and shoulder surgery

McCoy is obviously the man here, but I'd love to see Brown get moved, love his upside.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Chris Polk/Bryce Brown

Don't think Brown has a ton of upside dude. Sorry. He's not that talented. Teams really took away his effectiveness once they got some game tape on him.

I disagree. He's got the juice and the power. Had some issues last year to be sure. My guess is over thinking plays. Spiller does this too, tries to bounce it outside instead of following his blockers - allowing the play to develop.

I hope Brown gets moved. He'll have to learn new scheme/personnel and may have to adjust but I think he's got the talent to be a legit #2 ff rb.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Deity

I think he can run and the upside is there, but he also has the stigma of a player who cant hold onto the ball. It wont surprise me if he gets moved soon. He's too talented to be a 3rd or 4th depth RB in this league.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."