Poll: What will happen next season?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Blackhawks won't make the playoffs next season, neither will the Bruins!

Banned

Default The Blackhawks won't make the playoffs next season, neither will the Bruins!

Vote in the poll and discuss!

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: The Blackhawks won't make the playoffs next season, neither will the Bruins!

You forgot that Penguins as well. No way they will make it with that flake named Fleury in net.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: The Blackhawks won't make the playoffs next season, neither will the Bruins!

Can I take the "under"?

Rylant

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

What am I missing here. What is this referencing. I've been out of the loop a bit, so please fill me in
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Veteran

I vote that every single team is going to miss the playoffs next season.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Rookie

Bruins won't make it they suck

Dobber Sports Monster

This is like saying the Red Wings wouldn't make the playoffs the year they started their 23 straight seasons of making it

Dobber Sports Guru

I hate the Bruins, so I voted that they won't make the playoffs. How can anyone expect a team with Marchand and Lucic on it to make the playoffs? Boggles the mind.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    What am I missing here. What is this referencing. I've been out of the loop a bit, so please fill me in
    Big Ev did this poll about Tampa Bay. So then the members had a little fun with it and opened the same thread about Ottawa. Now McGoo is having more fun by just taking a random team and doing it again
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Big Ev did this poll about Tampa Bay. So then the members had a little fun with it and opened the same thread about Ottawa. Now McGoo is having more fun by just taking a random team and doing it again
    The fun never ends here on Dobberhockey!!!!!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Administrator

Is this the new trainwreck?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Good times
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Guru

On the bright side, I haven't seen anything about Anthony Mantha proving the Q is an inferior league in a while.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Monster

I wish we had more hockey threads and less fruity pebbles type of stuff. It never fails. Very disappointing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    I wish we had more hockey threads and less fruity pebbles type of stuff. It never fails. Very disappointing.
    right cause it's so much more rewarding to listen to a pack of jackwads all pretending they have infallible crystal balls that allow to see into the future with utter certainity