Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Fantasy Hockey Mailbag - April 24, 2014

I...am your father.

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Mailbag - April 24, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    How much should we be worried about the Trotz effect on offensive players, if/when he finds a new team this summer? Was his style in Nashville due to a lack of great offensive options, or was the lack of offense due to his style?

If he joins the Leafs for example, do you knock 5 points off your projection for Kessel? 10? 20? What about farther down the lineup? Does everyone take an equal hit, percentage-wise, in points scored, or do some units suffer more than others? Am I massively over-thinking this?
    Not overthinking it at all, and I would take 10 off my Kessel projection if Trotz joined the Leafs. I'd take 10 off of any 75+ guy, and 5 off of any 60+ player
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Mailbag - April 24, 2014

Thanks everyone! I'm closing this down now, I have a couple of things I need to do and then I hope to go to bed before midnight for once haha
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi