Thread: Pekka Rinne trade value?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Pekka Rinne trade value?

How much trade value does Pekka Rinne have right about now? After his injury and his recent showings in games this year, I don't see it very high. I'm thinking of trading him, but I wonder if it's even worth trading him, maybe it's better if I just keep him because he's valued so low. Also with the firing of Trotz, Nashville's defence minded system will change, and therefor they'll probably be scored on more. What do you guys think? What kind of return would should I be asking for Rinne?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Pekka Rinne trade value?

His trade value is somewhat dimished at the moment. Obviously, not as high as it once was. However, your best bet is to sit on him for a while and when the new season begins and he shows some solid numbers ( and if you still feel like trading him) that's when you make a move. You will get more value back by waiting than by trying to make a deal at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy BZ View Post
    How much trade value does Pekka Rinne have right about now? After his injury and his recent showings in games this year, I don't see it very high. I'm thinking of trading him, but I wonder if it's even worth trading him, maybe it's better if I just keep him because he's valued so low. Also with the firing of Trotz, Nashville's defence minded system will change, and therefor they'll probably be scored on more. What do you guys think? What kind of return would should I be asking for Rinne?

I...am your father.

I consider him a 'buy', not a 'sell'. If I owned him, I'd be happy and keep him.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Monster

Yes. This is the cheapest you would be able to acquire Rinne but I'd rather own him and not trade him away.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Test the market to see what is being offered, but I think I would keep him too. Don't think you will get what he's worth.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Prodigy

What other goalie would you be targeting via trade? I'd rather stick with Rinne. It never hurts to see what trades are out there but I think you would be wise to hold onto Rinne. His trade value should be held high but I think in most fantasy owners his value is low right now. He's a goalie I would be buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy BZ View Post

Dobber Sports Veteran

At this year's trade deadline, I could have acquired Rinne for Eberle straight up. I've already got Lundy and Quick, so I passed.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon