Thread: favourite things about playoff hockey...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default favourite things about playoff hockey...

please feel free to add

- overtime. particularly how there are no commercials, and how the producers of the broadcast have less of a chance to set the stage

I...am your father.

Default Re: favourite things about playoff hockey...

I don't mind 0-0 games. Riveted. I can rarely say that in the regular season. That DET-BOS game was great
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Administrator

I can handle one crazy long OT game per year. After that I just remember that I have a job and the morning is going to suck.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Novice

Simple answer here, but for me, it's the overall level of intensity. When these games are on, it's impossible to rip me away from the T.V. Unlike the regular season, where I can step away and catch some highlights later. When the playoff games are on, I don't move. Trying to decide when to flip to the " other game" to watch that one for a little while is impossible. The level of intensity and drama in playoff hockey goes unmatched in any other sport.