Thread: Choose 1 keeper.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Choose 1 keeper.

Bobrovsky this season, but Schneider for the long haul

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by vitun-tyhmä View Post
    Bobrovsky this season, but Schneider for the long haul
    I'd be curious as to why you think its Schneider for the long haul. Bobrovsky is almost 3 years younger and on a team that is on the upswing. New Jersey is still trying to find it's identity and really has nothing coming down the pipe "for the long haul" to make me think they will be a better team in a few years. Mediocre minors system and poor drafting has been an issue for NJ for years. On the other side, CBJ has a lot of quality young players coming up in their system to replenish their roster as it moves along.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'd be curious as to why you think its Schneider for the long haul. Bobrovsky is almost 3 years younger and on a team that is on the upswing. New Jersey is still trying to find it's identity and really has nothing coming down the pipe "for the long haul" to make me think they will be a better team in a few years. Mediocre minors system and poor drafting has been an issue for NJ for years. On the other side, CBJ has a lot of quality young players coming up in their system to replenish their roster as it moves along.
    Schneider is the superior talent and NJ is a solid team with an emphasis on defense, the loss of both Parise and Kovalchuk set them back seriously so it's taking awhile to come around but the team is among the best managed in the league it is only matter of time

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Bob would be my choice.
    8 Team Keeper League
    Points Only League. 10F, 4D, 1G active.
    Keep 15 end of year - any position & re-draft 5 + 3 IR.
    Scoring Cats - Goals (1), Assists (1)

Goalie Cats - Win (2), SO (3)

F - Crosby, Giroux, Iginla, Ovechkin, Parise, Nugent-Hopkins, Seguin, Johansen, Nash, Yakupov, Semin

D - Barrie, Letang, Shultz

G - Fleury