Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NHL's best selling jerseys

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: NHL's best selling jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Great buys!! Iggy and Modano are gold!!

I just bought a seahawks super bowl shirt for cheap online, all because it had 'Tate' on the back.. He isn't with the seahawks anymore..
    I'd buy a Modano t-shirt for $10 just so I could set it on fire......he has always been one of my least favourite players, lol
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: NHL's best selling jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    What shocks me is the absence of a Canadiens player on that list (presumably Subban or Price), as I would asume the team to have one of if not the largest fanbase in the league.
    I find that with all of the history there, you often see a large portion of the crowd wearing jerseys of historical Habs players rather than current ones. I do agree that it is strange that Subban or Price aren't on this list though.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon