Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jack Eichel

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Jack Eichel

Quote Originally Posted by dodospice View Post
    Honestly, I didn't forget about him I see him more challenging for a top 5 selection then a top 3. I believe the top 3 will be some combination of McDavid, Eichel, Hanifin, Barzal.
    I wouldn't count out either of the Swedish dman (Rasmus Andersson or Oliver Kylington) for top 5 or even top 3.
    14T BiWeekly H2H. 4 C/RW/LW, 6 D, 2 G
    Cats:G(3), A(1.5), PIM(0.2), PPP(1), SOG(0.2), GWG(1), SHP(2), Hits(0.3), BkS(0.4). W(2), SO(2), OTL(0.5), SV(0.2), GA(-1), L(-1). 9 Keepers in Bold. 12 player Farm team (skaters under 110, goalies under 80 gp) in italics

LW - Gaudreau, Forsberg, Parise, Hyman (C)
    C - Backstrom, Getzlaf, N Foligno (LW/RW), Kotkaniemi, Carter (LW/RW)
    RW - Tarasenko, Rantanen, Arvidsson, Atkinson, Gourde (C/LW), Mikheyev (RW)
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Ellis, Klingberg, Fox, Andersson
    G - Murray, Grubauer

Prospects -Rossi, Turcotte, Kravstov, Tippett, Bouchard, Lehtonen, K Miller, Addison, DeSmith, Kahkonen, Ingram, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Jack Eichel

Quote Originally Posted by tedduf View Post
    Can you guys tell me about him ? Projections/forecasts, playing style, players he kind of reminds you of. He seems to be mounting a bit of a challenge to McDavid, that's mighty high prasie. Deserved or over hyped ? Would love to know your thoughts on him and what you thought of his play this season. Thanks !
    His skating is absolutely unbelievable - he stands out the second he steps on the ice because of it.
    He has great vision, excellent passer, seems to always put himself in a position to score.
    In terms of somebody he reminds me of, if he was to improve his stick handling i think his game is eerily similar to that of Nathan MacKinnon. That being said, while both have very high compete levels, Eichel seems a bit more tenacious on his forecheck. He's also a bit bigger than Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by dodospice View Post
    Honestly, I didn't forget about him I see him more challenging for a top 5 selection then a top 3. I believe the top 3 will be some combination of McDavid, Eichel, Hanifin, Barzal.
    I like Barzal. Very good player, but I think he may get passed next year. Guys like Oliver Kylington, Pavel Zacha and Mikko Rantanen all have great opportunities to make a big splash.