Thread: Dooley repeats and owes it all to you guys!

Default Dooley repeats and owes it all to you guys!

There is no doubt in my mind that I couldn't have come out on top of two leagues without the help of everyone here!
    I bought the Dobber Fantasy Guide and it was honestly so worth it (If you have never purchased it, make it happen next year)!
    From choosing keepers, dropping dead weight, trading Tavares for Perry and FINALLY dropping Holtby - thank you to everyone who ever replied to my threads!

I repeated in the league in my sig and won the finals 8-3 (8/8 offensive categories, 0/3 goalie).
    I also won the points league I was in which I had a bunch of questions about this year as well.
    Respect to wazian warriors/chinese champs who came 3rd in both of these leagues, I know he will read this haha!

I also finished 9th in the RHRS for those of you who are familiar, congrats to the guys who literally doubled my points lol

Thanks again to everyone!
    Yahoo 12 Team H2H
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    W/ GAA, SV%, SHO

C: McDavid, Suzuki
    LW: Tkachuk, Schwartz
    RW: Seguin, Bratt, Necas
    D: Josi, Letang, Rielly, Theodore, Chabot
    G: Hart, Knight, Hill
    IR: Murray

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Dooley repeats and owes it all to you guys!

Congrats man!!!

I...am your father.

Default Re: Dooley repeats and owes it all to you guys!

Congrats Dooley - nice work!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi