Thread: JOIN: NHL Playoffs Bracket Challenge

Dobber Sports Novice

Thumbs up JOIN: NHL Playoffs Bracket Challenge

Interested in joining a NHL Hockey Playoff Pool (Bracket Challenge, similar to March Madness style)?

3 Easy Steps, must be completed before the start of the first playoff game:

1- Click the link below, and join the LOGG League (Password: LOGG2014)
    2- Make Your Picks.
    3- Send me your 20$ entry fee (and team entry name).
    [Prize for 1/2nd place = 80/20%]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Register your Bracket

1. Register in the LOGG League at: http://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/play...5320?locale=en
    • League Name: LOGG
    • League Password: LOGG2014
    • You must sign in using your NHL.com account. If you don’t have one, create a free account.

2. Send your Entry Fee (20$) to Michel Proulx (e-Transfer: [email protected]), no later than up until the start of the first game of the Playoffs. Any failure to submit the fee on time will disqualify you from pool prizes. Please ensure to include you Entry Name when submitting your payment.

3. Predict the bracket before the Playoffs begin:
    • Click on team logo to chose the winner of each series matchup for Rounds 1-4, starting with Round 1.
    • Set your series length prediction for Round 1 for each series to earn potential bonus points (available for Round 1 only).
    • Answer the tiebreaker question by predicting the total goals that will be scored during the Stanley Cup Finals (i.e., Round 4).
    • Save your bracket.
    • You can change your picks up until the start of the first game of the Playoffs.

Scoring

Basic Scoring
    • Round 1 = 10 points for each correct pick of series winner
    • Round 2 = 25 points for each correct pick series winner
    • Conference Finals = 50 points for each correct pick series winner
    • Stanley Cup Final = 100 points for the correct pick series winner

Bonus Points
    •
    Series length of Round 1 = 3 points/series for each correct guess.
    (Note: entrant must correctly predict the winner of a given series AND correctly predict the series length in order to earn bonus points for that series.)

LOGG League Pool Prize Winning:

All entries, successfully registered and paid no later than up until the start of the first game of the Playoffs will be eligible to compete for the pool prizes as follows:

• LOGG Playoff Bracket Champion (1st Place) = 80% of Total Eligible Pool Fees
    • LOGG Miss Runner-Up (2nd Place) = 20% of Total Eligible Pool Fees

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: JOIN: NHL Playoffs Bracket Challenge

For what it's worth, I can vouch for Mike. He's a close friend of mine and in my regular fantasy league. He also owes me $40 for missing out on the money this year (long live side bets!).

I'll be participating in this pool and hope to see a few of you Dobberites there as well.
    16 GM Dynasty
    H2H Points
    Weekly Matchups w/ Starts: 12F/6D/2G
    G(3), A(2), +/-(0.1), Hit(0.1), SOG(0.1), BS(0.1), PPP(1), SHP(1)
    W(4), L(-2), SO(4), Sv(0.2), GA(-1)

F: A. Svechnikov, R. Thomas, N. Suzuki, Pastrnak, Boldy, J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Frost, Tolvanen, Drouin, Heinen, Gallagher, N. Ritchie, Wood, Poehling, Podkolzin

D: Makar, Fox, Dobson, Byram, Dahlin, Ferraro, Michael Stone

G Sorokin, Hart, Georgiev, DeSmith

Farm: Firkus, Kayumov, Heimosalmi, Brennan, Werner, Kvaca, Parik

Dobber Sports Novice

Thanks Serge for the vote of confidence.

Would love some Dobber folks to join. There's been a couple already - if anyone else is intersted, but if the "confidence" is anyones concerns... (didn't think of that).
    PM me, and we can sort that out... can provide you with further personal details to make me legit.

12 GM KEEP 16
    F: E.Staal, Iginla, Nyquist, Kucherov, Palat, Gaudreau, Huberdeau, Scheifele, E. Lindholm, Dubinsky, Kuznetsov, Etem, Lazar
    D: Doughty, Weber, J.Carlson, Gudas, Ceci,
    G: Smith, Quick, Raanta, Lack

11 GM DYNASTY
    F: Tavares, Getzlaf, Spezza, Turris, Tlusty, J.Stall, Thornton, Sedin, Stastny, RNH, Pominville, Kadri, Hodgson, Barkov, Berglund, Gagner, S. Griffith, Beleskey
    D: Doughty, Muzzin, Sekera, Brodie, Franson, Gelinas, Ellis, D.Boyle
    G: Crawford, Lehtonen, Anderson, Scrivens, Fasth
    FARM: G.Reinhart, N.Ritchie, Morrow, Fabbri, Tierney, Prokhorkin, Stolarz, Pickard, Svedberg

Dobber Sports Novice

Last day to register. Do it while it's hot. So far, there's 15 registered members, so a pot size of 300$ is up for grabs for just a easy bracket challenge (low effort).

12 GM KEEP 16
    F: E.Staal, Iginla, Nyquist, Kucherov, Palat, Gaudreau, Huberdeau, Scheifele, E. Lindholm, Dubinsky, Kuznetsov, Etem, Lazar
    D: Doughty, Weber, J.Carlson, Gudas, Ceci,
    G: Smith, Quick, Raanta, Lack

11 GM DYNASTY
    F: Tavares, Getzlaf, Spezza, Turris, Tlusty, J.Stall, Thornton, Sedin, Stastny, RNH, Pominville, Kadri, Hodgson, Barkov, Berglund, Gagner, S. Griffith, Beleskey
    D: Doughty, Muzzin, Sekera, Brodie, Franson, Gelinas, Ellis, D.Boyle
    G: Crawford, Lehtonen, Anderson, Scrivens, Fasth
    FARM: G.Reinhart, N.Ritchie, Morrow, Fabbri, Tierney, Prokhorkin, Stolarz, Pickard, Svedberg