Poll: Who wins? How many games?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Western Conference: Chicago Blackhawks (C3) vs St. Louis Blues (C2)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Western Conference: Chicago Blackhawks (C3) vs St. Louis Blues (C2)

Seabrook may have single handily won the PIM category for a lot of poolies.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Ace

STL has surprised many of us (me included) - their injuries and their end of reg season struggles had many thinking they hardly had a chance against the Hawks, but I must say that Hitch, their trainers and the players themselves have done an awesome job! CHI does not look like the team that are the defending champs and on present display, do not deserve to move ahead. It will be interesting to see how the Blues carry on without Backes, and when and if, he can get back.
    League 1: 2021 Dobber Entry (Patrick), Yahoo Roto, 10 Teams
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G start; 5 Bench
    Skaters: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits
    Goalies: W, Saves, GAA

Forwards:
    C: Malkin, ROR, Backstrom
    LW: Forsberg, Parise
    RW: Gallagher, Hornqvist, D Brown, Kessel
    Dual Eligibility: Svechnikov, Jamie Benn, Radulov, Domi, Rakell, Pavelski
    Defense: Hamilton, Letang, OEL, Suter, Spurgeon, Girard
    Goalies: Vasilevskyi, Lehner, Mrazek, Reimer

Dobber Sports Legend

Milbury calling for a 5 game suspension for Seabrook lol... a tad excessive.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSince86 View Post
    Yeah and maybe Toews saw this as an opportunity to talk shit to Backes when it wouldn't result in him getting smacked around. I like Toews but today's stunt was classless. That goes double for Seabrook and Keith, who's been slashing the back of players knees all series. Oh and Bickell, who's throwing knee to knee hits. Hawks need to learn there's a difference between physical and dirty.
    I fail to see how what Toews did was classless. Do you know what he said?

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Milbury calling for a 5 game suspension for Seabrook lol... a tad excessive.
    People still listen to what that blow-hard says? What is he proposing, 5 games and a shoe-beating? lol
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Wizard

Seabrook will get suspended. Don't think 5 is excessive. But I think he'll get 3.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by The Guvnah View Post
    I fail to see how what Toews did was classless. Do you know what he said?
    You don't think talking shit to a player who's clearly concussed is classless? Especially since Toews avoids Backes as much as possible when he's healthy? It's like talking crop to someone online but not when you see the person.

With that said, I'm hearing some saying that Toews was trying to calm Backes down because he saw he was concussed. Who knows which one is the truth, but if he was trying to talk him down than that's more what I'd expect for Toews. I've always been a fan of his despite being a Blackhawk.

Dobber Sports Padawan

It didn't really look like he was talking shit anyway. His gloves were on, his hands were down, his stick on the ice... If he was grabbing at Backes' jersey, trying to push past the officials, or something in that vein, I could see thinking it was classless, but he was just talking. He could have been hurling obscenities at Backes, in which case yeah it's classless, but he could have been telling him to cool it. I have no idea what he said.

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by The Guvnah View Post
    It didn't really look like he was talking shit anyway. His gloves were on, his hands were down, his stick on the ice... If he was grabbing at Backes' jersey, trying to push past the officials, or something in that vein, I could see thinking it was classless, but he was just talking. He could have been hurling obscenities at Backes, in which case yeah it's classless, but he could have been telling him to cool it. I have no idea what he said.
    To me, it looked pretty clear that he was standing there and taunting Backes while Backes was out on his feet.
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
    To me, it looked pretty clear that he was standing there and taunting Backes while Backes was out on his feet.
    Worse was the shit eating grin on Seabrook's face after. I don't remember him smiling when this happened...

https://vine.co/v/MaXK0LVEtn9

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSince86 View Post
    Worse was the shit eating grin on Seabrook's face after. I don't remember him smiling when this happened...

https://vine.co/v/MaXK0LVEtn9
    I know that shouldn't be funny but it's pretty funny.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Wizard

Anyone see this link, go to 0:35 - you can hear Keith saying "Wakey Wakey BAckes, wakey wakey"

And Toews is definitely taunting Backes.

http://frozennotes.com/2014/duncan-k...rooks-hit.html

Dobber Sports Monster

Yeah Im really disappointed in some of these behaviors. Really wish these guys would focus on the game of hockey and cut the bullshit.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    Anyone see this link, go to 0:35 - you can hear Keith saying "Wakey Wakey BAckes, wakey wakey"

And Toews is definitely taunting Backes.

http://frozennotes.com/2014/duncan-k...rooks-hit.html
    I've never wished a player to get hurt, but I would really like to see Reaves put Keith out of this series. He's a comeplete POS and deserves to be put in his place. Constant slashes and shit talking from a guy that would be terrified to drop he gloves with anyone on the Blues. Just like Toews, I'm sure he wouldn't be saying anything like that to a healthy Backes in fear of getting his lights turned off.
    Team1 - 12 Team Yahoo Daily H2H Cash League
    C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR+, IR+
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits, W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    -
    C: McDavid, Scheifele, Larkin
    LW: Huberdeau, Hoffman, Guentzel
    RW: Fiala, Gusev
    D: Hughes, Yandle, Toews, Ristolainen, DeAngelo
    G: Andersen, Koskinen, Sorokin

Team2 - 12 Team Yahoo Daily H2H Cash League
    C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR+, IR+
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, Hits, W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    -
    C: Kopitar, Monahan
    LW: Draisaitl, Huberdeau, Connor
    RW: Marner, Fiala, Konecny
    D: Karlsson, Gustafsson, Suter, Sergachev, Chabot
    G: Andersen, Koskinen, Ullmark

Dobber Sports Monster

YES!! YES!! YES!! Series is now tied!! Come on boys...