Poll: Who wins? How many games?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Eastern Conference: Philadelphia Flyers (M3) vs New York Rangers (M2)

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Eastern Conference: Philadelphia Flyers (M3) vs New York Rangers (M2)

Brassard hit the post early in the 1st period, but its been a wave of Flyer Orange since then.

I got my wish, game 7 !

Please don't let the zebrae decide this one
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Eastern Conference: Philadelphia Flyers (M3) vs New York Rangers (M2)

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    Please don't let the zebrae decide this one
    Agreed. I think it could be a wild one.

Dobber Sports Genius

Lundqvist looks steady tonight

Dobber Sports Star

Mason is killing it

Banned

Philly is playing well but they're not getting the bounces so far

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Mason is killing it
    I agree Mason is playing very well. Not much he do on both goals so far tonight. Both created from great cross-ice passes

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

lundqvist looks unbeatable tonight. giroux playing his heart out. pens are praying rangers hold the lead lol

Banned

This one hasn't been close so far. Rangers are dominant. Carcillo is a beauty

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

should be like 5-0 if not for mason though. flyers have no legs tonight

Banned

Pretty ridiculous that they had to play game seven on a back to back. Odds are high each team would win one (if both were played)

Dobber Sports Master

Great game. Bad outcome for the lads, but still a great game. We played an atrocious 2nd period and it killed us in the end. I hope the Rags trounce the Pens. Well done NYR. Good game.

Dobber Sports Stud

Fantastic series. I must be blessed as I got the game 7 and my team won the game... (knock on wood)

These are the kinds of games that make the NHL fun to watch. Philly really came out in the 3rd and took it to NY. Great pressure. Hopefully the flyers address their blueline this offseason because they seem to be one guy short in the toolbox back there on the blueline. Obviously if Kimmo leaves that will be 2 spots

I would have given the first star to Mason, but its game 7 in NY and Henrik is the man. But stick taps to Steve fricking Mason, wow I never expected such an amazing performance
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Genius

Not fond of the outcome but I got to watch most of the series with my bud kevinsrangers so that was fun.

There's still some kinks to work out (Homer) but all in all I'm glad to see that the Flyers finally have a goalie who plays like a legit #1
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar