Thread: experienced gm looking for a keeper league

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default experienced gm looking for a keeper league

hello guys

i am an experienced fantasy hockey gm looking to join one more keeper/dynasty league. i have run my own league for a number of years and i currently am involved in two keeper leagues. i am resigning from another league so i have time for one more league. i am not interested in a cap league. i am looking for a keeper/dynasty league with a farm team type set up for prospects. 12 to 14 team league h2h. anyone have an openning? thanks for your time and consideration.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: experienced gm looking for a keeper league

We have 1 maybe 2 openings in the ZFHL a 30 team dynasty with a salary cap and 30+ man prospect rosters. You can out more here:http://zfhl.proboards.com/

Or feel free to PM me with questions.

I'm looking for a knowledgeable GM who'll be an active owner in our 14 team H2H league. We're a very active league and have lots of trades. There are 26 rostered players (going to 27 in 2014-15) and large farm teams (18 current, 20 next year). If you like a challenge and are a very competitive guy, check us out here: http://thegmhl.proboards.com/ If you are interested, flip me an e-mail at [email protected]

I just filled the open spot this evening. My thanks to anybody that checked us out.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by scoop1208 View Post
    hello guys

i am an experienced fantasy hockey gm looking to join one more keeper/dynasty league. i have run my own league for a number of years and i currently am involved in two keeper leagues. i am resigning from another league so i have time for one more league. i am not interested in a cap league. i am looking for a keeper/dynasty league with a farm team type set up for prospects. 12 to 14 team league h2h. anyone have an openning? thanks for your time and consideration.
    i have two to open spots in one of my leagues...it's exactly what you are looking for...12 teams, dynasty, HtoH, Farm on Fantrax....contact me at [email protected]