Thread: Need help to win my league!!!!!!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Need help to win my league!!!!!!

We are down to the last day. I am 3 points down for the win.

I missed G starts on Thursday when left wing lock, daily faceoff, etc said Raask and Quick would start! I had the back up goalies to both as handcuffs and could have started them. Anyways missed 2 shut outs and a 0.93 GAA that night that would have locked down the season.

I am 3 points down and I am 1 SO away from the league leader and tied for SV%. The other guys have no starts left and I have games tonight and tomorrow.

So tonight would you roll Quick vs Anaheim or Rinne vs Chicago?

I am thinking Rinne vs Chicago because they are down the best players, playing on a back to back where they got rolled over, and starting Raanta maybe, and resting players for the play offs?? I would LOVE a Shut out , but just need a low GAA and SV% tonight.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Steve

From Daily Faceoff:
    Rinne stopped all 29 shots that he faced in a 2-0 win over the Coyotes on Thursday. I wrote that Rinne had a chance to play spoiler, and that is exactly what he did with his second shutout of the season. Tonight, he will look to move to 3-0 over the Blackahwks, he has posted a 1.00 GAA and .968 SV% in the first two games.
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Need help to win my league!!!!!!

Been there my friend. That blows!
    I'd go with Rinne personally. I took a chance with him against the Hawks twice and it paid off. He seems to really play well against them. Chicago is a high scoring team, but seems lost of late without their top 2 guns.
    Can't go wrong with Quick vs Ducks either, but those two teams have a rivalry and the games are always prone to go off the rails a bit. Ducks are a very high scoring team too.

Good luck!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Need help to win my league!!!!!!

I have Rinne in right now. I think Hawks will rest up. No Keith last night. Hossa,Seabrook and Sharp played 20+ mins and maybe they only play 15 or so minutes tonight?

Thursday cost me $500 if I don't pull out a Shut out, SHP, or have one of my 2 buddies out PIM the leader tonight and tomorrow. That F*ing BLOWS.

Steve
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly