Thread: Pacioretty, Sharp or Kopitar (pick 2)

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Pacioretty, Sharp or Kopitar (pick 2)

Need to decide on which two to keep out of Pacioretty, Sharp or Kopitar. League scoring is 1pt for G, A, PPG, 0.5pt for +/-, 2pt for SHG.

Leaning towards Sharp and Kopitar right now.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Pacioretty, Sharp or Kopitar (pick 2)

Gotta keep kopitar.

Then for Pacioretty vs sharp, I'd go by the look of your team. Good chance at next year? Take sharp. Contender after next year? Pacioretty for me. Sharp will be 34 next year, so I expect father time to start poking his head while Pacioretty would be entering his prime.

The argument for Pacioretty next year too though is close if Vanek re-signs, but I doubt that since he seems to be in it for the money.

Edit: the more I think about it, the more torn I am between Pacioretty and sharp. They could only be a few points apart next year. Even if I'm a contender I'd arguably take the chance of a couple pt downgrade for, who I think, is the better keeper. It's close though.

Dobber Sports Monster

Patches.

He will have the most goals and PPG. Kopi is a tad bit more of an assist guy than a goal scorer. I would not keep Sharpie over either of them. So for me, I go with Patches. Patches and Kopi.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd go with Kopitar & Pacioretty. Like the other gentleman said before... Sharp is getting a little bit older.

Perhaps you leave it open ended and see if and who you could potentially move easier? If it's a toss up in your opinion why not see who will get you the most via trade?
    13 Team Keeper (keep 6), Weekly H2H, Dress 6 F, 4 D, 2 G's. 1G, 1A, GW2 SO2

F: Tavares, Eichel, Hall, Schenn, Arvidson, Miller, Bertuzzi
    D: Karlsson, Pionk, Hronek, Trouba, Schmidt
    Goalies: Dubnyk, Bishop,Griess

Dobber Sports Legend

In this particular format I would go with Sharp and Kopitar. If there was a goal bonus I'd keep Pax over Kopitar but there isn't.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka