Thread: Championship Weekend Thread - What do You Need to Win it All?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Championship Weekend Thread - What do You Need to Win it All?

Many leagues (mine included) have their H2H finals this week. With only the weekend remaining, who's battling for a title in their leagues, and what do you need this weekend to taste glorious victory?

I'll start off. I'm currently up 8-5 in my final match-up in my quest to repeat for the team and league in sig. I'm benching my goalies for the weekend, and just need to avoid any SHP or shutouts from Pavelec, Khudobin or Fleury this weekend. Fingers crossed!!!!!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Championship Weekend Thread - What do You Need to Win it All?

Man, where is everyone? Biggest weekend of the fantasy year and the forums have been dead.....

- - - Updated - - -

Man, where is everyone? Biggest weekend of the fantasy year and the forums have been dead.....don't force me to make a sexist remark to get some action up in here!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Championship Weekend Thread - What do You Need to Win it All?

Well, barring a miracle, I think I'm done. I had the second best record in the regular season, but because this was the first year of my league, the playoff match-ups are a little screwy (we're reviewing in the off-season, but we weren't about to change the rules mid-season). I'm playing a guy who shouldn't even be in the semi-finals, but here he is, beating the shit out of me because my entire team is shitting the bed. Oh well.

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak