Thread: Wednesday ramblings and podcast pilot

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Wednesday ramblings and podcast pilot

Ramblings

I recorded the pilot episode of a fantasy football podcast that I want to create for Dobber Football. Check it out if you have 5 minutes to spare and give me your feedback. Would you guys listen to a weekly show like this with fantasy football discussion by myself, Dave Cushard, Steve Braun, and the other writers? I think once we get closer to the season the length will increase to between 30 minutes and an hour in length. Perfect for your morning commute!

Default Re: Wednesday ramblings and podcast pilot

I liked it, nice job. Detailed enough w/out being overly tedious. I appreciate that you took the time to qualify each respective take being limited due to potential draft acquisitions. I especially agree w/your take on Cooper, but barring the Eagles being able to acquire Watkins or Evans I don't see another WR prospect having significant effect on Cooper's production - not in the short term. However, this is a very deep draft for more than viable WR prospects. Dynasty league-ers like me are salivating over the pool on this position in particular.

Great job, Matt, I look forward to more.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Wednesday ramblings and podcast pilot

Thanks Bomm. I've been slammed at my day job but I hope to have another episode out next week.