Thread: Site is " Glitchy" at moment

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Site is " Glitchy" at moment

I click on new posts as my way to refresh to see the new posts. Tonight, as I do that as I normally do a new post would appear, then when I'd refresh by hitting New Posts again it would be gone from the new post section, but then I'd go look at the specifc section of the forum it was posted in and its there. Usually when I read a new post its marked as read and when I refresh ( new posts ) its underneath the newer posts, but not tonight. It seems as I read a new post it completely drops off the new post section. So for example, when I click on new posts I only see 2 total threads..usually its a whole page worth of posts.

I hope my description above of this possible glitch makes sense haha.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Site is " Glitchy" at moment

On your PC? Phone? Did you log out? If you logout and back in, the new posts start over
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Someone is working on the mobile version as we speak

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Monster

No, I am on a desktop. It's the same issue still, for me anyway. I just made a post about Seth Jones and its not in new posts, but I go to Injury section and it's there. I've checked all my settings and such. So I am not sure what's up with that.

I...am your father.

It's there for me, maybe you have that forum section excluded

Dobber Sports Monster

Maybe it's a setting I clicked on by accident?

I know figured out that when I read the new post it goes away from new post section. So if there are 4 new posts and I read 2 of them, those 2 disappear from new posts leaving just the 2 new posts left. Earlier today once I read a post it would stay on new posts but be faded out as read. So I am thinking that maybe I clicked on something altered a setting without realizing it?

Dobber Sports Monster

I'm all set. I figured it out. Blame it on user error

The Wolverine

I think this is happening to me as well. Just clicked on the top thread from 'New Posts' and then after refreshing, it has disappeared from the list. I think it was fine yesterday and I haven't changed any settings. Shakedown, what did you figure out?

Also, this thread hasn't gone up the list since I posted, and it appears that those I have read and contributed to don't disappear.

Can someone list the possible reasons this could happen, whether user related or forum settings?

I'm on my laptop.

Edit: Also it only appears in my subscribed threads when I click 'all', even though I just posted this three hours ago.

Dobber Sports Deity

Its happening to me at work this morning.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

I...am your father.

Keep me posted. I made some tweaks and let the programmer know.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Keep me posted. I made some tweaks and let the programmer know.

What ever tweaks you made seemed to fix the issue for me here at work.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

I...am your father.

Yes, the programmer had set it to "what all forums are doing now" without telling me. He put it back

The Wolverine

That appears to have fixed it for me as well. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I think this is happening to me as well. Just clicked on the top thread from 'New Posts' and then after refreshing, it has disappeared from the list. I think it was fine yesterday and I haven't changed any settings. Shakedown, what did you figure out?

Also, this thread hasn't gone up the list since I posted, and it appears that those I have read and contributed to don't disappear.

Can someone list the possible reasons this could happen, whether user related or forum settings?

I'm on my laptop.

Edit: Also it only appears in my subscribed threads when I click 'all', even though I just posted this three hours ago.

I didn't do anything. It was weird for a while and then just fixed itself somehow. It was normal, then for about 30 minutes it was dropping posts on me after I read them, etc but then later went back to normal.