Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the point of this?

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: What's the point of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I wonder if it's Montreal fans just posing at Leafs fans to get Reimer so off his game that it really does cost them playoffs. That's right Leaf fans - this is what the enemy would do. What you're doing.
    Hehe, we aren't that classless... Besides, we WANT to play the Leafs; both the team and most of their fans are a joke
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by sexymountain View Post
    I hate people sometimes.
    Exactly. It's cowardly.

Why attack a dude's wife?? What's the point of lashing out at her?

Just get over it. That's all.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    April responds today with the following....

Thankfully the voices of many drown out the voices of a few. Thank you if you wrote me a kind tweet
    The only thing sweeter than sugar is April Reimer! This internet thing, where people can (kind of) be anonymous brings out the worst in people. Most likely wouldn't say that to her face, so it's pretty cowardly. It would be nice if someone were able to post a list of douche activity for all to see along with their real names and city they live in. A public shaming might help, but I somehow doubt it. You can't cure stupid (well, you can, but it's permanent).
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket